»
Topic: Coastal Divison scenario
Replies: 5   Last Post: Nov 17, 2013, 9:12 AM by: MemphisCat
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Coastal Divison scenario

Nov 17, 2013, 8:52 AM
flag  

Duke beats WF, loses to UNC
VT beats UVA
Miami beats UVA and Pitt

If all of the above happen (VERY possible) then there's a 5 way tie at 5-3 between Duke, GT, VT, Miami, and UNC.

WOW.

link

Yep, and we will have a better record then all of them.

Nov 17, 2013, 8:56 AM
flag  

It should be top two records play in the championship game. Get rid of the division nonsense. Second time in three years we sit home while some Coastal division chump gets thumped.

Go Tigers!

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg link

Psychiatrist: What seems to be the problem? Patient: I think I'm a chicken. Psychiatrist: How long as this been going on? Patient: Ever since I came out of my shell.

Rings and banners for everybody!

Nov 17, 2013, 8:58 AM
flag  

Haha gth tarholes

link

If Duke loses at UNC then there is a 5 way tie in the coastal for first place

Nov 17, 2013, 9:06 AM
flag  

In that scenario, VT would have a 3-1 head to head record , the best of thoes 5 teams and they win.
Also Duke can lose vs Wake and win at UNC and still win the coastal cause that ties the head to head with VT, whom they beat

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg link

Best Is The Standard

Re: Coastal Divison scenario

Nov 17, 2013, 9:12 AM
flag  

Yep. They really need to re-set the divisional lineups when Loiusville joins next year. Clemson and FSU are clearly head and shoulders above the other schools in the conference from a football perspective. And, I honestly believe it is likely to remain this way for a long time.

The ACC does itself no favors by having us or the Noles play an 8-4 or even 7-5 team from the Coastal in Charlotte where there will be 35k in the stands.

Imagine a marquee matchup this year of probably two undefeated teams (assuming we didn't play other during the season) in Charlotte. Tickets would be on the market at $500.00 per, 80k + in attendance, tons of national exposure. You get the picture.

link

All fighting for the ultimate prize.....

Nov 17, 2013, 9:12 AM
flag  

To get your a$$ handed to you by halftime against FSU.

link

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: SC State
FOR SALE: 4 Tickets with Padded Seat/Chairbacks in Section R, Row O. These seats are 15th row and sit at the ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
719 people have read this post