Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coaches comparison
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 850

Coaches comparison

Jun 22, 2024, 12:16 PM

Bryant vs Woody vs Howard...the face of Clemson is Dabo...period! Look at seasons records, overall records, bowl games and natties...Dabo is in the league with all of those but not Frank Howard..he did well with the hand he was dealt but never won the prize...not a condemnation just a fact...he did find and hold onto the rock! After all Clemson does have a legacy of bringing out the best in Woody, only it was Danny!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mount Rushmore of Clemson Coaches

Jun 22, 2024, 12:21 PM

John Heisman, Frank Howard, Danny Ford, and Dabo Swinney. (Jess Neeley honorable mention).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mount Rushmore of Clemson Coaches

Jun 22, 2024, 3:40 PM

Let me say what I believe to be totally pathetic, John Heisman was a FB coach at Clemson for 4 seasons, and some of his best coaching began at Clemson.

Clemson has had what I believe to be two players that were deliberately shunned from winning the Heisman trophy with the first being CJ Spiller and at that time he was the ACC's record holder all-purpose yards in a single season, and he was almost not even invited to the Heisman trophy show in New York, when I believe that CJ Spiller should have been the Heisman winner bc he filled everything that a Heisman player should be for his team and helping to win games, but he was Shunned.

Then we have an undefeated QB in Trevor Lawerence that took his undefeated team to the playoffs and into the National Championship game that he won against the next best team in the country as Bama. Trevor ended up being the #1 draft pick into the NFL, and that very same Trevor that Shunned from winning the Heisman trophy just signed the biggest NFL contract for a QB. Yep the player that was that great from HS right through college into the NFL as the #1 pick, and he to was Shunned from winning what he deserved, the Heisman Trophy....

Two Clemson players should have won the Heisman trophy bc those two players were the very best in the country at their position and they were Soley responsible for Clemson FB rising to the top, and both those players were Shunned by the bull chit that goes on with Heisman voters and their game of only their favorites will receive the Heisman trophy!!!! The Heisman winner is the guy they are told to vote for, and it isn't for players that meant everything for their teams winning FB game, and the Heisman trophy has become a fake trophy!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 850
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic