GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
Cliff Ellis and Coastal Carolina...
Tiger Boards - Clemson Basketball
add New Topic
Replies: 5  

Cliff Ellis and Coastal Carolina...

emoji_events [12]
Dec 1, 2021, 9:02 PM

are up to it again,beat South Carolina in Conway tonight 80-56.Boy do I know how South Carolina must feel right now and I say that because of the whipping Cliff and the Chants put on the Tigers in Conway during the 2012-13 season 69-46.One of the few times I have seen the Tigers lose at Coastal Carolina when it comes to Basketball,Baseball and Men's Soccer in Conway.Congrats to Cliff Ellis on getting Win #800(South Alabama,Clemson,Auburn and Coastal Carolina) for his career on Tuesday November 23 vs Valparaiso...http://stats.statbroadcast.com/broadcast/?id=368028&vislive=scar

flag link

Re: Cliff Ellis and Coastal Carolina...

[4]
Dec 1, 2021, 9:08 PM

so the coots lost on the road to a team that they were supposed to beat. imagine that. guess their idiots want to fire frank huh

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

[2]
Dec 1, 2021, 9:12 PM

deroberts you are most likely right about that...gonna have to journey over to Gamecockcentral to see how they are taking it LOL...Ole Frank got a technical and got tossed late in the 2nd half tonight by the way

flag link

[1]
Dec 1, 2021, 10:50 PM

The couple donors I talked to are not happy. About like here, he got a pass the last year but saying time to produce is this year.

2022 orange level member flag link

[4]
Dec 1, 2021, 9:09 PM

Cliff still rocking and rolling!!!!

flag link

Dec 1, 2021, 9:59 PM

I got 2 letters for him. F U.

flag link

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: For Sale 4 season lower deck football tickets on 40 yd line in Section Q row DD seats 23,25,27,29 (l...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

Tiger Boards - Clemson Basketball
add New Topic
1658 people have read this post