Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson’s big four sports had, by all accounts,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 917

Clemson’s big four sports had, by all accounts,

Jun 4, 2023, 12:24 PM

really good seasons. Two ACC championships, a significant turnaround in baseball, some (although fleeting) hope in basketball, a player of the year in softball, etc.
SO why in the world does it feel to me like these sports fell short of what was realistically possible.

I dont remember one singular season where the Tiger teams had such bad luck/performance/outcomes in big games.

I may just need an attitude adjustment, but dang, that one last night will sting for a while right along with football’s USC game, basketball’s Morehead State, and softball’s …..well - I’ll give softball a pass…they just lost to a better team. Here’s to a miraculous run in this regional and to a strong 2024!

Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Football - decent season, coot loss, ACC title, awful bowl outcome. C+

Jun 4, 2023, 12:55 PM

Baseball (regardless of today's outcome or the rest of the season) outstanding first season for Bakich, huge turnaround, ACC title. A-

Basketball - Another season of ifs, whens and failure. F

Women's softball - fantastic season in the third year of competition. Top 25 finish, Player of the Year, NCAA tourney regional, lost to the eventual champs (no one is beating them) and went toe to toe with that team A-

our hopes are something unrealistic... but that's how I see it.

The message was edited by: STERLING®

Message was edited by: STERLING®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson’s big four sports had, by all accounts,

Jun 4, 2023, 2:29 PM

really good seasons. Two ACC championships, a significant turnaround in baseball, some (although fleeting) hope in basketball, a player of the year in softball, etc.
SO why in the world does it feel to me like these sports fell short of what was realistically possible.

I dont remember one singular season where the Tiger teams had such bad luck/performance/outcomes in big games.

I may just need an attitude adjustment, but dang, that one last night will sting for a while right along with football’s USC game, basketball’s Morehead State, and softball’s …..well - I’ll give softball a pass…they just lost to a better team. Here’s to a miraculous run in this regional and to a strong 2024!

Go Tigers!

Might as well say it .... Playing in a weak conference really hurts you when you get outside of that conference

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 917
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic