Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson Football coaches
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 881

Clemson Football coaches

Sep 19, 2021, 8:12 AM

I'm going to keep preaching.Tony Elliot needs to be sent to Alaska. He absolutely knows only one thing on first down, a back up the middle. He uses no diversity nor creativity through out the game. Same old worn out plays he used for years that all the ACC D coaches know along with myself. DJ is having trouble making some of the passes.DUH, change plays. I know a player, came to C, left saying I hate Robbie Caldwell and went to Miss. Dabo, you are the head coach and you are paid to make decisions to improve the team. Go ahead and retire Caldwell. Cant you see the Off line we don't have? That's his and your fault. Put Elliot on the same bus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you don't align your ship. you and the ship will go down

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson Football coaches

Sep 19, 2021, 8:20 AM

It appears the fan based has been scammed. Product not as advertised and look at all that money.

Sep 19, 2021, 8:21 AM

With the money he's making, we are getting a zero return on investment.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Sep 19, 2021, 8:25 AM

Where did you get your coaching experience? All football teams at any level have offensive game plans that attempt to find weakness in the defense. What nobody admits is that every Power 5 team we play gives scholarships, has weight training, nutrition and coaches. We won, we are not happy and we have to get better is we are going to have a chance to win another ACC title. Just because some mortals proclaim kids will be stars when they are recruited does not mean they will. We have lost every year of my long life except 2 and the world did not end.

Replies: 3
| visibility 881
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic