GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
Clemson Basketball
Tiger Boards - Clemson Basketball
add New Topic
Replies: 7  

Clemson Basketball

[1]
Dec 4, 2021, 2:43 PM

It’s going to be a LONG season. To those ready to get rid of Brownell, relax, this season is going to take care of that for you.

2022 white level member flag link

No, he'll get a raise and an extention.***

Dec 4, 2021, 2:45 PM

2022 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: No, he'll get a raise and an extention.***

Dec 4, 2021, 2:46 PM

??

But, but, he deserves it.

Dec 4, 2021, 2:47 PM

Didn't you watch today's game?

flag link

Re: But, but, he deserves it.

[1]
Dec 4, 2021, 2:56 PM

Actually, after watching the same crap show for the last few years; I decided not to torture myself watching the games this year. If I’m going to waste two hours of my day, I at least don’t want to be mad at the end of it.

To avoid getting mad, I just keep

[1]
Dec 4, 2021, 2:59 PM

in mind what the inevitable result will be. What makes me mad is that BB is still the coach. I think I'll call D-Rad to see if he needs any help packing.

flag link

It's about time for his annual Tommy Bowden impression.

[2]
Dec 4, 2021, 2:46 PM

We may suddenly play well for a few games now, just enough to quite the crowd of us jackals howling for his head. We can only hope that whoever the new AD is will not continue to accept the same mediocrity that DRAD did.

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

Re: Clemson Basketball

Dec 6, 2021, 3:49 AM

We need to stay on it though. The expectation for this team was to meet or exceed last year's first round team. We are in year 12. Off-season and recruiting failures are a problem, not an excuse to lower expectations.

If I hear he's winningest coach in school history again... He's also the loosingest coach in school history...

Message was edited by: ClemCE09®

military_donation.jpg flag link

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: For Sale 4 season lower deck football tickets on 40 yd line in Section Q row DD seats 23,25,27,29 (l...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

Tiger Boards - Clemson Basketball
add New Topic
637 people have read this post