Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Charlotte is no cake walk as many complain about TN.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Charlotte is no cake walk as many complain about TN.

May 29, 2023, 4:31 PM

Charlotte has 1 stud pitcher and a couple closers. They beat USCe both games this year when Coots were ranked #4 & #9 later in year. They also beat Coastal when they were ranked #7.

Of course CLT lost to us when we were not ranked and as you go through their schedule, CLT lost to every ACC team they played to include Clemson, UNC and VT.

Just saying CLT has some big wins and I wouldn't count them out in beating TN first game or giving us a hard fought game.

We take the regional if we play confident ball like the last 2mos. Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Charlotte is no cake walk as many complain about TN.

May 29, 2023, 5:26 PM

we have an awful lot of bandwagon walmart frontrunners on this site. were you here yesterday when we were losing 5-3. to some you would have thought we had never played baseball before. some will b!tch no matter wahat.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 29, 2023, 5:54 PM

Bingo.

If it was raining $100 bills some TNetters would complain because they had to bend over and pick them up.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 29, 2023, 6:02 PM

This time of the year you better be ready day one or it could be 2 and BBQ before you know it ☝️

GO TIGERS!!!!!

May 29, 2023, 10:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Charlotte is no cake walk as many complain about TN. ]

What did bigbass say that was a complaint? Y'all are the only one's complaining or trying to stir trouble. He or she basically said Charlotte is a good team. So is Tennessee. Tennessee is a great team.

FYI - no bandwagon. I predicted our team. Tgank you.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yup! I see a legit sports post that deroberts is complaining

May 30, 2023, 1:31 PM

about

I don’t get it

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Deroberts complaining about people complaining

May 29, 2023, 7:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Charlotte is no cake walk as many complain about TN. ]

is comedic gold. Next he’ll complain about capitalization.

He's the most abrasive person on TNET and has been for years

May 29, 2023, 8:11 PM

I don't think I have ever read a Deroberts post that wasn't complaining about someone or something.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're one miserable...

May 29, 2023, 8:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Charlotte is no cake walk as many complain about TN. ]

c_ _ _ t.

Ok, I'm done.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Curmudgeon" doesn't end in a 't'.

May 30, 2023, 12:59 PM

🙂

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

May 30, 2023, 2:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Charlotte is no cake walk as many complain about TN. ]

Was at an MLB game while listening to our game on the radio the whole time. BTW our game was Sunday not yesterday but then we are all a day off after the holiday

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 29, 2023, 6:04 PM

Everybody’s got it tough. Wake Forest drew Maryland as their #2 seed. The best team in the BIG10 this year.

#5 LSU pulled Oregon State, a perennial college baseball powerhouse.

#3 Arkansas pulled TCU and Arizona. Arizona has had success in Omaha in past years, and TCU is a good program.

Looking at our regional, we pulled 2 mid majors and Tennessee who really hasn’t been good on the road. And I don’t expect that to change in DKS in front of likely the most passionate fanbase this year besides LSU and Arkansas.

Lot of specifics, and I thought we initially got screwed, but we’ve beaten Charlotte this year, and Lipscomb won’t be a cake walk, but we’ll get through them.

All about applying the pressure and holding onto the advantage that we have. Tennessee is no different than NC State, BC, or any of the top ACC teams we’ve swept.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

go 49ers***

May 29, 2023, 8:05 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just Win Baby

May 30, 2023, 12:35 PM

Playing with House Money!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 30, 2023, 2:04 PM

In the game of baseball, there is no cake walk. The one game that can humble you really fast by anyone.

Bla bla blaaaa***

May 30, 2023, 2:17 PM

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic