Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
CFB National Championships last 10 year
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 979

CFB National Championships last 10 year

Oct 24, 2021, 8:41 AM

Alabama - 5
Clemson - 2
LSU - 1
Ohio St - 1
Florida St 1

While this year has been disappointing, ugly, frustrating, less than standard, etc... Just remember, there are 125 other football programs that haven't sniffed our success in a decade. Only Alabama is consistent year in and year out because they are basically an NFL minor league team with their own rules.

I do think two coaching changes need to be made. Caldwell retires and Streeter in moved to a non-coaching position. I have said it here before our quarterbacks have not progressed under Streeter. TL16's best year was his freshman year. Also look at our QB recruits not named DW4 or TL16, they all have been underwhelming. How many have transferred out 6? 7? And none have had any real success at the other schools.

We can still go out an beat the Criminoles, Loserville and USuCk and win a bowl game and pretend we are back in the good years of the 90s. Changes do need to be made and I trust Dabo to do what is needed.

Go Tigers! (I'm Class of '92 for all you idiots that want to call me a Coot)

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: CFB National Championships last 10 year

Oct 24, 2021, 9:29 AM

Where did you get your numbers from? Forget the BCS and look only at the CFP's:That is the only one that matters!
Ohio State won the first, played in Jan.2015 for the 2014 season. Since then Alabama has won 3,Clemson 2 and LSU 1.
7 games, this year will be # 8.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 979
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic