»
Topic: Capehart
Replies: 8   Last Post: Aug 4, 2021, 5:28 PM by: Chuckston T-Man
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

Love Love Love!
monetization_on 1000
Quality Content
monetization_on 1000
Big Fish
monetization_on 1000
Hmm
monetization_on 1000
Flammable
monetization_on 1000
Caring
monetization_on 1000
Nom Nom Nom
monetization_on 1000
Ooo, Shiny!
monetization_on 1000
Hear ye, hear ye
monetization_on 1000
Cheers
monetization_on 1000
Bravo
monetization_on 500
Grats
monetization_on 1000
Take My Coins
monetization_on 1000
Great Idea!
monetization_on 1000
Nope
monetization_on 1000

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

Capehart

Aug 4, 2021, 3:59 PM

Was just reading an article about this year’s DL and saw no mention of DeMonte Capehart. Anyone know anything?

flag link

Re: Capehart

[1]
Aug 4, 2021, 4:03 PM

I've been wondering the same thing. I've thought very highly of this guy since we took him.

flag link

Aug 4, 2021, 4:06 PM

Have said from day one that he was overweight and seemed to have poor work habits. Not sure this one will pan out.

flag link

[3]
Aug 4, 2021, 4:15 PM

Not overweight. Came to Clemson 6’4” 295. Maybe thinking of Page? He needed to lose some bad weight. Have heard only positives from coaches when they mentioned him. Just that he needed to perfect some techniques. Last year he was buried by depth and he still has Davis and Bresee ahead of him. I expect we’ll see more of Mr Capehart this year.

Message was edited by: TigerJS®

flag link

Aug 4, 2021, 4:48 PM

In the article I read, it seemed like he was behind at least 3 others. The official depth chart the team released a couple weeks ago did not list him at all.

flag link

In the article I read, it seemed like he was behind at least 3 others. The official depth chart the team released a couple weeks ago did not list him at all.

flag link

flag link

Aug 4, 2021, 4:53 PM

I hope that he earns some PT this year. He seems to check all of the boxes athletically. If he gets dialed in mentally (motivation, discipline, attention to detail, etc.), I think that he could be a big time contributor and ultimately make it to the League.

flag link

He was injured and had surgery this Spring.

Aug 4, 2021, 5:28 PM

Don't know what the injury was. He's probably working back from that.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Wake Forest
FOR SALE: HOTEL ROOMS FOR WAKE FOREST IN ANDERSON OR SENECA. I have hotel rooms for Friday and/or Saturday nig...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
2468 people have read this post