Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Can someone update me on the deion sanders stuff
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Can someone update me on the deion sanders stuff

Dec 6, 2022, 10:16 PM

I heard on wccp that he had team meeting with the Colorado team but I don’t know what the meeting was about and now he’s hollering at our commits. Anyways thanks in advance and GO TIGERS!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sure, I can help.

Dec 6, 2022, 10:19 PM

He met with his team, and told them that he is going to change the culture. He expects hard work. He wants them to be willing to compete. If they aren’t, they can leave. If they aren’t good enough, they can leave.

He said that he will be bringing some players with him from Jackson State. He said that he will be using the portal.

Evidently, he has contacted one of our commits to gauge his interest.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Sure, I can help.

Dec 6, 2022, 10:22 PM

Ok so nothing crazy. Heck Dabo had a similar meeting with the team after taking over for Bowden. Thanks for catching me up.

Nothing crazy. Deion did it in Deion fashion though.

Dec 6, 2022, 10:29 PM

I liked it, but some people here didn’t.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Specifically you liked....I

Dec 7, 2022, 4:18 AM

the fact he was trying to flip the 5☆ Woods.

Why would I like Deion trying to get one of our commits?***

Dec 7, 2022, 5:12 AM

Re: Why would I like Deion trying to get one of our commits?***

Dec 7, 2022, 7:23 AM

Apparently you said something positive about a coach other than Dabo...how dare you!

Envy & spite via CBB...

Dec 7, 2022, 10:47 AM [ in reply to Why would I like Deion trying to get one of our commits?*** ]

due to the heavy influence he has played informing your perspective.(some might say misinformed your perspective but I would not)The petty envious tone that highlights 99% of your posts doesn't constitute misinformation and can serve as part of a counter balance to the 24/7 sunshine pumping sycophants found here-

Re: Sure, I can help.

Dec 6, 2022, 10:23 PM [ in reply to Sure, I can help. ]

Also he's set at qb no way anyjuan competes for that job .......besides the fact that he's here and nothing else matters were good

Message was edited by: spiderman_x10®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can someone update me on the deion sanders stuff

Dec 6, 2022, 10:20 PM

He specifically contacted Peter Woods but supposedly Peter told him he’s 100% committed to Clemson & is All In. That’s what Peter said to a reporter.

Dec 6, 2022, 10:29 PM

Deion gave up all his worldly possessions, stopped referring to himself in the third person, swore a vow of silence and has moved to Tibet. He took Jimbo with him.

Dec 6, 2022, 10:23 PM

Imagine a giant showboat crossing the Mississippi tooting its own horn.

Dec 6, 2022, 10:26 PM

In his meeting with his new team…he had a camera pointing straight at him…we know this because there was another camera pointing at the other camera and him.

Nothing is going to be under the radar in CO for a while

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2022, 10:46 PM

During non restricted contact time, commits are just high school football players. A commitment is just that, not a signed agreement.

Dec 6, 2022, 10:46 PM

Deion made hay in the SWAC by over recruiting the talent level in the conference. When you pull the #1 recruit and a top 100 class at the SWAC level, you should be undefeated.

He got the Colorado job based on a flawed assessment of Jackson State. Maybe they're just hoping to get the same recruiting bump, but at the D1 level, #84 won't get you too far.

I see a mass portal exit at Colorado if a lot of kids head that way in the next 1-2 years.

Dec 7, 2022, 1:42 AM

ggordon said:

Deion made hay in the SWAC by over recruiting the talent level in the conference. When you pull the #1 recruit and a top 100 class at the SWAC level, you should be undefeated.

He got the Colorado job based on a flawed assessment of Jackson State. Maybe they're just hoping to get the same recruiting bump, but at the D1 level, #84 won't get you too far.

I see a mass portal exit at Colorado if a lot of kids head that way in the next 1-2 years.

At Jsu deion was in on almost every top 100 recruit at some point, he would just miss out because they wanted to play div 1 ball in most cases.

Now thats no longer a issue, deion will land top 5 and 10 classes, has already flipped a 5 star player from a&m and every kid in the portal is going to look colorado first....deion is a legend, deion has swag, deion is what most kids who Play football wants to become...deion will be a monster on the recruiting trial and in the portal .

Deion Hired Kent states head coach and great oc as his oc

Former nfl head coach and great defensive mind Zimmer as his DC

Willie Taggart is on his staff.

3 former nfl players is on his staff.

You don't have to like it

But Deion is about to be a problem in the pac 12

Dec 7, 2022, 1:42 AM [ in reply to Re: Can someone update me on the deion sanders stuff ]

ggordon said:

At Jsu deion was in on almost every top 100 recruit at some point, he would just miss out because they wanted to play div 1 ball in most cases.

Now thats no longer a issue, deion will land top 5 and 10 classes, has already flipped a 5 star player from a&m and every kid in the portal is going to look colorado first....deion is a legend, deion has swag, deion is what most kids who Play football wants to become...deion will be a monster on the recruiting trial and in the portal .

Deion Hired Kent states head coach and great oc as his oc

Former nfl head coach and great defensive mind Zimmer as his DC

Willie Taggart is on his staff.

3 former nfl players is on his staff.

You don't have to like it

But Deion is about to be a problem in the pac 12

Dec 7, 2022, 1:50 AM

He comin'

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you don't believe anything else, believe that the

Dec 7, 2022, 6:20 AM

media will be all over that Colorado campus like white on rice, airing every move he makes.

Secondly, he will attract some top recruits, who like his resume and love his style. Thirdly, a whole lot of people across the nation will want to watch Colorado games. Fourthly, as someone mentioned, I wouldn't be surprised to see him make a lot of waves out west.

His personna is the type that will come across as a tough-as-nails autocrat, refusing to put up with any dissent, and demanding excellance or departure. And an army of people are going to like every bit of that!

Biggest question? Will he find success? Wouldn't surprise me at all, but Colorado will have to give him time and one he1l of a long, long leash.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic