»
Topic: Cade Denhoff, has he played?
Replies: 5   Last Post: Oct 28, 2021, 1:05 PM by: ROBOKIRK
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Cade Denhoff, has he played?

[1]
Oct 28, 2021, 12:09 PM

When this kid committed to us I was actually pretty stoked as he seemed to have a great motor and high upside.. I know he needs to bulk up a bulldog but but I think he will be a good one down the road if we can get some defensive end development. Is anyone know if he has played at all this season?

military_donation.jpg flag link

Re: Cade Denhoff, has he played?

[1]
Oct 28, 2021, 12:20 PM

I doubt it with our depth and the close games we are always in.

flag link

Most loaded position on the team. He’s RS.***

[3]
Oct 28, 2021, 12:21 PM

flag link

Re: Most loaded position on the team. He’s RS.***

Oct 28, 2021, 1:05 PM

It's more like our most overrated position on the team. I expected more from Murphy and Thomas. Foster never got back to old form and Henry and Mascoll don't provide any type of pass rush.

flag link

[1]
Oct 28, 2021, 12:46 PM

He’s a DE that was something like 230 lbs,right? Definitely not ready until power hour is complete. This is an example where they have to balance 4/5 stars that can contribute immediately and those that are developmental project.

flag link

Oct 28, 2021, 12:49 PM

I think they said he was up to something like 255 before the season. He is listed at 250lbs though.

flag link

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: ACC Championship
FOR SALE: 3 tickets on 30 yd line. Atlantic/Wake Forest Section 516, Row 7. Great view of field. $55/ticket. N...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1164 people have read this post