Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
BV, whether staying or going, had D’s that reflected his personality.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 527

BV, whether staying or going, had D’s that reflected his personality.

Dec 5, 2021, 10:30 AM

And as such his top ranked Defenses have been my favorite part of Clemson football success..seeing how his Boys flew around and performed their individual tasks as a group that showed their love of the game, for him as their coach and for each other.

Saying..watching Them & Him work in concert on that field, especially in crunch time or at uncountable goal-line stands to win a game for Clemson was like watching a Grand Concert Master (but more aggressively & without a baton) directing his orchestra from the sidelines so to get the ultimate results..a stop and/or a win.

Thanks Coach V..you will be a special Tiger always, stay or go.

GO TiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BV, whether staying or going, had D’s that reflected his personality.

Dec 5, 2021, 10:45 AM

Well said LBB. Well said. Just had that funny feeling as you know all week. No doubt, wish him and the entire family the best. But I also admit, I've shed a few tears over it as well. The reasons you've so eloquently laid out. Many will say otherwise, but it'll be real tough to replace his recruiting prowess. Probably what our program will miss the most.

You posted a month ago how monumentally Dabo's task was going to be this off season. Little did we know how prophetic that post was. Dabo after next week will be last man standing.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 527
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic