Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Businessman & Coach & Recruiter! Y-we-good!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1,119

Businessman & Coach & Recruiter! Y-we-good!

Jan 16, 2022, 10:51 PM

Managing the NIL deal and transfer portal is going to be a game-changer obviously for college football! With Dabo's real-world work experience - I see it as an advantage for Clemson!
Of course, he is a good talker! You have to be in order to be a good recruiter or you have to have boatloads of cash now! The kid who felt snubbed by one of the big NIL schools who ( can still only have 85 scholarships last I heard ) will most likely want to be in the next best thing.
Not to say there can't be NIL money at Clemson - I think DJU was one of the leaders last year in that category to start the season anyway(Dr. Pepper and Bojangles)!

Dabo can still recruit! Clemson has had recent success and still is a great place to play college football!
The new coaches that are in place bring something new to the Tigers program. A new look and more wrinkles. The thing about coach V and coach E were: "their styles were called Clemson offense and defense"!
Now that whole facade that's been copied and emulated over the country is going to change and get a facelift. Even if it's as good or almost as good - the fact that it's different will strangely enough - work out for us!

Dabo's time in the real world I think negotiating deals will be huge! His gift to gab some portal player that fits the type of player he wants around the program is also going to be huge. The fact we have pursued some players lets me know this staff is just more methodical about how they hit the portal. Having the ultimate portal that is "MORE than JUST a Football Coach" will help Clemson. I think it was a year; maybe two years he spent in the real world. I think they end up showing themselves for the betterment of Clemson football before it's over!

At least, that's how my dream went! LOL, Go Tigers!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dream on, Dream big and

Jan 16, 2022, 11:01 PM

here’s to California Dreaming vibes in Clemson SC!

Saying, Jeep ROCKing TiGERS! ??

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1,119
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic