Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Buddy is just filthy
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Buddy is just filthy

Mar 30, 2023, 8:21 PM

Maybe put this one in the books, who knows. Try to get their second and maybe third starters the next 2 days. This guy’s too good for us.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Buddy is just filthy

Mar 30, 2023, 8:24 PM

Just got home and turned it on. See it’s not even a game. From your post, I’m assuming Wake’s pitcher has just been mowing our guys down. Haven’t seen the box score either.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 30, 2023, 8:31 PM

4 scattered hits. A couple 2 out hits and or walks. Jarrell had a homerun robbed off a great catch. Lacked about a foot. Then as you saw Cam gets hit by the grounder. Probably was headed for the hole.

Wake, 2 , 2 run homers off an 0-2 count. We served both of the pitches up. Just when I think we're getting good, door slams.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 30, 2023, 9:05 PM

Thanks for the updates. Can’t believe our pitchers served pitches up on 0-2 counts. Pitches shouldn’t have been close in that situation. Hope the team can fight back. Starting league play with 3 series going the other way is kinda deflating if we hope to make it to the NCAA tournament.

Mar 31, 2023, 1:03 AM [ in reply to Re: Buddy is just filthy ]

4 scattered hits. A couple 2 out hits and or walks. Jarrell had a homerun robbed off a great catch. Lacked about a foot. Then as you saw Cam gets hit by the grounder. Probably was headed for the hole.

Wake, 2 , 2 run homers off an 0-2 count. We served both of the pitches up. Just when I think we're getting good, door slams.

I thought if the ball had gone past an infielder, You we're out when you were hit by a past ball.
and it was past the 1st baseman

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 30, 2023, 8:32 PM

Impossible to string more than 1 hit together in an inning against him. This is where Montes approach could have given us a fighting chance if we had a few guys run into one, but probably end in lowder having 20Ks.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 30, 2023, 10:08 PM

Next 2 Wake Forest starters in the series>>>>>LHP Sean Sullivan 1.76 ERA LHP Josh Hartle 1.80 ERA...the Tigers need to come out tomorrow night and set the tone of the game in a good way in the 1st inning...got to give themselves at least a chance going into Saturday to Win the series

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic