Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Brian Bresee
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Brian Bresee

Dec 5, 2022, 5:28 PM

Is there a chance he returns next season or is he done?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

With Cade looking so good there's a chance that...

Dec 5, 2022, 5:31 PM

several of our players return next year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do any of the “experts”…

Still have him in the first 3 rounds?

I think he should come back, but then he risks a season like XT. It’s a gamble no matter what he decides.

Re: Do any of the “experts”…

Dec 5, 2022, 5:49 PM

He’s still graded early to mid first round…

2024 white level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 5, 2022, 6:28 PM [ in reply to Do any of the “experts”… ]

Most sites still have him as a top 10 pick. I saw people complaining about him against unc but he graded out the highest defender in the game.

Dec 5, 2022, 6:50 PM

There were a times where he was wearing an o lineman as an overcoat and still pressuring the quarterback. And yet, no flags for holding.

Dec 5, 2022, 7:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Do any of the “experts”… ]

Not many have him top 10. That's Murphy that's considered top 10. Bresee hangs around 12-15 in most I've seen.

Re: Brian Bresee

I guess it depends on his draft grade. If he doesnt get a 1st round grade he should come back. With a full year at full strength he would increase his draft stock and have a helluva year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think he's still recovering. A whole season of prep would

Dec 5, 2022, 5:34 PM

do him a lot of good.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, he’s thinking about it.***

Dec 5, 2022, 5:49 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 5, 2022, 5:50 PM

It is not my choice to make but I would love to see him come back for another year and hopefully get that Championship Ring!! :)

Dec 5, 2022, 6:01 PM

I don't see him projecting in the first round after the dust settles - very few snaps when he was full speed and a lot of bad snaps when he was having issues or was sick. First round picks are supposed to be a lock. He is not a lock nor is he as good as Christian Wilkens when he came back for his Senior year. I am not sure he is 100% back on the torn ACL. A solid season next year should put him squarely in the first round. Hope that's the route he chooses but he should make a team regardless of where he goes. XT will be fortunate to be drafted regardless of how long he plays. No chance to play at the next level at DE at his height. A project at linebacker perhaps.

Dec 5, 2022, 6:23 PM

They should all come back. Murphy needs to find a motor. I doubt he comes back after seeing Dabo rip him a new one at BC. Davis has not been as dominate as he was his freshman year. Bresee needs a healthy year and should come back. Maybe they pull a Power Rangers and come back to win a Natty.

Dec 5, 2022, 6:55 PM

XT could play OLB in a 3-4 type scheme. Just needs to stay around 255lb. He has high end quickness and could be a good value in mid-late rounds, if he has great workouts. Not sure he is even a lock for the NFL Combine invite

Dec 5, 2022, 7:00 PM

Probably not, he’s a 1st round grade even with the injuries.

I’m for one would love to see any of them come back, but to be honest we are so deep on the interior, it’s guys like XT that I would love to see comeback as DE will be thinner. If they all go, wouldn’t be surprised if we leaned into a 3-4/3-3-5 like we have in the past. LBs are stocked next year and Carter and trotter would excel in that system

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic