»
Topic: Break Out Game
Replies: 5   Last Post: Oct 20, 2021, 2:53 PM by: 4thgentiger®
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Break Out Game

[4]
Oct 20, 2021, 1:19 PM

Have not had any type of feelings about any of our games this year, even UGA game, but got a pretty good feeling about this week. The Oline, DJ, receivers, running backs, and TE's and Tony Elliott are going to come together like liquid mercury splattered on a table!

flag link

Re: Break Out Game

[2]
Oct 20, 2021, 1:22 PM

u2mfl said:

Have not had any type of feelings about any of our games this year, even UGA game, but got a pretty good feeling about this week. The Oline, DJ, receivers, running backs, and TE's and Tony Elliott are going to come together like liquid mercury splattered on a table!

I hope you're right. They'll have to come together like evil T1000 in Terminator 2 for us to have a chance to win.

Go Tigers!!!!

flag link

now that u2mfl thinks we're gonna "break out" NOW I feel

[2]
Oct 20, 2021, 1:28 PM

better.

Thanks, u2mfl!

flag link

Re: now that u2mfl thinks we're gonna "break out" NOW I feel

[3]
Oct 20, 2021, 1:32 PM

Glad to brighten your day! Go Tigers!

flag link

If we were going to have a "break out game"......

Oct 20, 2021, 2:48 PM

it would've been vs a bad Syracuse team after a bye week w/ 2 weeks to prepare.

hopefully you're right, but I don't think the "REAL" underlying issues are fixable this year.......I've said many times, the issues run deeper than just DJ & WRs.

you could see the "offense cracks" starting in the 2019 LSU game and they've gradually grown................this year they've been COMPLETELY unmasked.

flag link

Re: Break Out Game

Oct 20, 2021, 2:53 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIOJdMdS56k

2021 white level member flag link

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Wake Forest
FOR SALE: Lower deck section I 4 together and 2 together 35 per ticket firm please text or call

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
943 people have read this post