GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
Bill Wilhelm
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 6  

Bill Wilhelm

[4]
May 26, 2022, 1:04 PM

Growing up in the 80's we as Clemson fans enjoyed Tiger Football,Basketball,and Baseball but now days i am not so sure getting a baseball scholarship offer from coastal carolina isnt as good as a clemson offer.Look I respect monte and wanted to see him win and he has recruited average but he just cant win.Time to go

flag link

What was that?

[1]
May 26, 2022, 1:11 PM

Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of your coots getting swept.

flag link

Tell 'em u7c coot. No one knows losing better than you.

[2]
May 26, 2022, 1:12 PM

2022 orange level member flag link

Clemson Baseball

[1]
May 26, 2022, 1:49 PM

My jury is out on Monte Lee.

The 11.7 scholarship rule hurt Clemson a lot. We all saw the steady decline in our base ball program under Jack Leggett after the scholarship limitations were put in place.

However, it appears the limits are going to be removed by the NCAA and schools will be able to offer 35 full scholarships. That is going to hurt Vanderbilt's feelings a lot I would say.

There are a lot of teams that have had good success in baseball even with the limits in place. Remains to be seen if we will have greater success with the new rules.

flag link

College has had a lot of great & sustaining teams incl LSU &

May 26, 2022, 3:19 PM

SC and many more, probably from Arizona for sure since warm weather helps them get a head start on the season.

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpg flag link

Re: Clemson Baseball

May 26, 2022, 8:00 PM

Lee has recruited decently in SC when their parents have to pay about $17K of the about $34K for in-state tuition, room, board, fees and etc. for a 1/2 scholarship. Currently the program at Clemson is not so elite that many parents will let their sons come to Clemson from out-of-state to play baseball when tuition, room, board, fees and etc. is about $58K reduced to $29K for a 1/2 scholarship.

2022 white level member flag link

Re: Bill Wilhelm

[1]
May 26, 2022, 3:46 PM

And to get into CCU you only need a C average and 700 SATs. (NCAA sliding scale.)

flag link

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: NC State
FOR SALE: Two tickets in the West Zone Club (section 103; row B; seats 8 & 9). Includes parking in Lot 5 (in ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
1163 people have read this post