Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bill Parcels is famous for his saying…
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1,037

Bill Parcels is famous for his saying…

Sep 19, 2021, 9:18 PM

“You are what your record says you are”. Three games in, our offense is not getting better and it pains me to say, but it’s bad. This is where Dabo, TE and the rest of the offensive staff really earn their money and do what they are paid so handsomely to do, adjust to the personnel and circumstances. The staff can do it, look at the offense we went to in the Syracuse game in 2018 after Trevor got hurt. Chase wasn’t ready to shoulder the load so we ran the crap out of the ball and ran it down their throats when it counted. We let chase make plays when we needed them but didn’t put too much on his plate. We need to dig into our schemes and figure out what DJ does well (go back to his high school film) and what this team does well.

It’s time to be very self aware of our flaws and not let other teams use them against us, we need to adjust. Saban does it yearly, and I hate comparing ourselves to other programs or coaches but we have too much talent to waste away this year. I’d we wait too long it’s gonna look like a worse version of 2014, and our coaches are too good to not adjust eventually, I just would hate to see us lose 2-3 games in the process before we find our identity and thrive at the end of the year.

Let’s go Tigers!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1,037
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic