Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Biden is finally getting oil prices to drop
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 35
| visibility 51

Biden is finally getting oil prices to drop

Jul 5, 2022, 11:23 PM

after inheriting Trump’s problems.

Good job, Joe. I’ll vote for you even if you are not the ballot.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trolling is not for everyone.

Jul 5, 2022, 11:25 PM

Especially morans.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trolling is not for everyone.

Jul 6, 2022, 6:25 AM

Agreed. It should be left to the Leftists. It’s kinda their thing.

Re: Biden is finally getting oil prices to drop

Jul 5, 2022, 11:31 PM

What was those problems?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 5, 2022, 11:43 PM

You know they aren’t going to answer you. This 30% is just embarrassing themselves

Just saw where Biden is shipping OUR OIL RESERVES overseas.

Jul 6, 2022, 12:54 PM

I also saw where 88% of the country thinks we are headed in the wrong direction and I thought, who the heck are those other 12% ?

The other 12% are truly the Lunatic Fringe.***

Jul 6, 2022, 12:59 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Just saw where Biden is shipping OUR OIL RESERVES overseas.

Jul 6, 2022, 4:34 PM [ in reply to Just saw where Biden is shipping OUR OIL RESERVES overseas. ]

Yeah, Old Joe is flooding the oil market with our reserves to drive the oil price down. Based on the Biden Administration's track record, something tells me this will backfire and cause more problems.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

there are a few on here***

Jul 6, 2022, 5:24 PM [ in reply to Just saw where Biden is shipping OUR OIL RESERVES overseas. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'll Try ""Instability"" For $300.. Alex.***

Jul 5, 2022, 11:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Biden is finally getting oil prices to drop ]

The only instability then was the

Jul 6, 2022, 1:47 PM

POS leaders on the left that drove false narrative after false narrative, creating anxiety for the country and false beliefs in ~ 50% of the country.

Would you say we're more or less instable now? Let's be real.

Jul 5, 2022, 11:49 PM

All losers should stick together so attach your head firmly up jo Jo’s #### cooter boy. Red Wave coming in November!!!

Jul 6, 2022, 12:02 AM

Trump gas prices were $2.32. Explain DA.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best and most active US President in the last 75 years...

Jul 6, 2022, 12:24 PM

Did so with no support from his own spineless party made up of back stabbing RINO's and with a mercurial electorate that was/is highly susceptible to media fed propaganda.

Jul 6, 2022, 6:57 AM [ in reply to Re: Biden is finally getting oil prices to drop ]

Red wave will elect more con artists like trump snd this fraudster …….

https://www.thedailybeast.com/will-the-pro-life-gop-rep-scott-desjarlais-who-paid-for-an-abortion-ever-tweet-again?via=twitter_page

Comical, but true.

Pretty sure your Pulse is roughly equivalent to your IQ***

Jul 6, 2022, 7:05 AM

Must have missed the decimal point...***

Jul 6, 2022, 6:08 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 6, 2022, 7:20 AM [ in reply to Re: Biden is finally getting oil prices to drop ]

Newsflash Big House not all republicans are pro life and not all democrats are pro abortion. Left still thinks they have banned abortion.

Get your head out of sand Big House. Joe and Hunter = biggest fraud. Don’t let CNN continue to blow smoke up your ###. You notice they started with Russian hoax. Clinton fail. Now we on a Jan 6 hearing with all Pelosi’s picks. Libs are a joke.

Love your posts but your explanation of politics leave a lot to be desired. Hatred for Trump was driven by the media because they could handle him. Truth is the left nor the right in Washington wanted him in because he had his own money and actually net worth went down while in office. Cannot be said for Pelosi especially and ODumb one.

Love how you post negative news articles that you believe but decide that real news are all lies.

Has CNN ever started reporting on Hunter and Joes overseas dealings or are they still feeding the sheep Trump info.

Message was edited by: rhpltmeg®

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MEG

Jul 6, 2022, 1:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Biden is finally getting oil prices to drop ]

Some people, like you, don't recognize that most ALL politicians are frauds and con artists. I am sure you would eat ice cream with Pelosi in the nude.

But, whatever helps you sleep at night, princess.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Yeah, because ALL

Jul 6, 2022, 1:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Biden is finally getting oil prices to drop ]

Republicans are pro-life, and ALL Democrats are pro-abortion. Yeah, that's the way it works.

Jul 6, 2022, 5:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Biden is finally getting oil prices to drop ]

Yeah, that is a horrible article and worse to have libs citing it.

The article doesn't even show or hint that the pub, whose wife reportedly got two abortions, is a huge pro-life supporter, much less a zealot like the headline suggests.

So what if his wife wanted to get abortions MORE THAN TWENTY YEARS AGO!

If this is the best you have, you better circle back to J6.

Jul 6, 2022, 4:21 AM

A coot who thinks he’s cute.

Jul 6, 2022, 6:28 AM

Dang don’t think you’re going be on here for much longer.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Creating a recession is certainly a way to lower oil prices.***

Jul 6, 2022, 7:08 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: Creating a recession is certainly a way to lower oil prices.***

Jul 6, 2022, 7:26 AM

He!! we have some on here that actually states the president can’t do anything about the gas prices lol.

We were exporting a few years back now Biden is robbing the reserves. Can you imagine with current oil prices what that is going to costs to replenish.

Want be clicking on this posts anymore today talking politics with liberals is like talking to a coot about them winning a national championship.

Go Tigers here is to hoping we can survive for 2 more years and that we soon get some good news regarding this conference realignment.

MEG

Well it's working, now on to tax increases!

Jul 6, 2022, 5:21 PM [ in reply to Creating a recession is certainly a way to lower oil prices.*** ]

And additional spending...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 6, 2022, 7:29 AM

Sure wish we had Trump’s problems and maybe I could retire in the near future. With the current state of affairs it’s not looking too good.

MEG

Jul 6, 2022, 7:30 AM

You are funny! Love your humor.

I guess I'll say it, WRONG BOARD MORAN!!!***

Jul 6, 2022, 8:16 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Chester and his policies have been successful in their goal...

Jul 6, 2022, 12:16 PM

To destroy America from within; his administration has stepped it up level when compared to the Obama administration and their similar goals of destroying the foundations of the US.

A recession does lower gas prices. Great job, Biden.***

Jul 6, 2022, 12:48 PM

Why be political on here?

Jul 6, 2022, 1:59 PM

I have two degrees from Clemson.

I thank the good lord that I live in metropolitan New York now and I despair for what is happening to our country. I am an unapologetic liberal.

BUT I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO INTEREST IN READING ABOUT POLITICS ON A CLEMSON BOARD. WHY CAN'T WE JUST KEEP THIS PLACE POLITICS FREE?

(And I even mean nonsense like the person who doesn't want to join the B1G because of how they handled COVID - I mean, I guess she just missed that Clemson had some of the worst COVID rates in the country. But I'm NOT going to bring that stuff up on here.)

Oil is a global commodity. "Biden" didn't drive the prices up or down. There have been supply chain issues since the pandemic began. Oil companies reduced their capacity when priced dropped because of dramatically reduced demand, during the pandemic. They weren't interested in cranking out production when the price was low. Now, the Russian invasion of Ukraine and the boycott of Russian energy by Western nations has forced prices up on supply from elsewhere. Global demand.

Lies.

Jul 6, 2022, 2:02 PM

Nobody with two degrees from Clemson would be proud to live in New York.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

drunk at the putt putt.

Re: Lies.

Jul 6, 2022, 5:18 PM

There is some stuff in there that doesn't seem to fit, but he is a lefty, so that is a wild card.

Re: Why be political on here?

Jul 6, 2022, 4:45 PM [ in reply to Why be political on here? ]

I have two degrees from Clemson.

Bless your heart.

Ahh, a true believer****

Jul 10, 2022, 1:38 AM [ in reply to Why be political on here? ]

Replies: 35
| visibility 51
Archives - General Boards Archive