»
Topic: Beginning of season, it thought we had a cake walk to the ACC championship and a great
Replies: 4   Last Post: Sep 26, 2021, 8:32 PM by: tigervw
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

Beginning of season, it thought we had a cake walk to the ACC championship and a great

Sep 26, 2021, 7:27 PM

Chance at making the playoffs again…..my how that changed quickly

flag link

Re: Beginning of season, it thought we had a cake walk to the ACC championship and a great

Sep 26, 2021, 7:33 PM

I didn’t think it would be this bad but I did think it would be a lot tougher on offense than most thought it would be. We lost way too much to think we could just plug in a bunch of new folks and keep rolling.

Definitely a bigger train wreck than even I expected though.

flag link

Re: Beginning of season, it thought we had a cake walk to the ACC championship and a great

Sep 26, 2021, 7:34 PM

I thought you guys would cake walk through the ACC as well. I also thought my Heels would play Clemson in the ACC title. I still think Clemson wins the division.

flag link

Sep 26, 2021, 8:02 PM

i had a feeling we would struggle some but not this bad.. i can only hope we figure things out and pull out the atlantic,
i was so confident in winning Atlantic and ACC that i bought my 8 ACC championship tixs back in the spring.. almost $1000 of confidence.. im hoping we can find a way to beat boston and hope for help along the way..

flag link

some times hype is just what it is......hype

Sep 26, 2021, 8:32 PM

something is just missing.

maybe jeff scott and a strength coach and definatley a o-line coach.

flag link

Replies: 4  
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
625 people have read this post