Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Before making any hasty decisions about leaving the ACC,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Before making any hasty decisions about leaving the ACC,

Jul 6, 2022, 11:52 AM

The Clemson president, AD and BOT should take the time to hear the wants and desires from the fans. And by fans, I mean the real fans that have an actual financial stake and sincere interest in the long term prosperity of Clemson Football, along with the other athletics. I truly believe they could get some good input and insight if they would be willing to listen to what the CU Alumni think about this whole expansion topic.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

As a proud graduate and real fan, I'll say that this

Jul 6, 2022, 11:57 AM

loose partner nonsense has got to go. What, do we want to relegate ourselves to getting the most worn out bird at the bunny ranch? No. During my 4 years at Clemson, I never once had a loose partner. They were all in tip top shape and very youthful.

Loose partnership.....smh....might as well get a sponsorship from Arby's.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I could literally feel your love and emotional connection to

Jul 6, 2022, 11:59 AM

Clemson as I read that.

Thank You

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Before making any hasty decisions about leaving the ACC,

Agreed. I’d support the eight qualifying members of TigerNet be part of the participatory pool.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That may be a start, but I suspect at least half of them

Jul 6, 2022, 12:04 PM

couldn't find Clemson on a map because they've never stepped foot in Tiger Town.

Re: That may be a start, but I suspect at least half of them

Jul 6, 2022, 6:27 PM

Without the sarcasm, I think you make an excellent suggestion here.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What is your input?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think it best if I don't speak publicly about it.

Jul 6, 2022, 12:02 PM

It does more good if goes straight from my mouth to Clements and Neff's ears.

I trust you to speak clearly . . .

Jul 6, 2022, 6:33 PM

and concisely on our behalf . . . you are a perfect fit to represent our desires, needs and beliefs . . . I gladly leave our future in your “more than capable “ hands!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There will no longer be Clemson Football if we don't leave the ACC

Jul 6, 2022, 12:06 PM

Regardless of what the fan base/alumni want. Sure we will still play the game of football if we stay, but it will eventually be a glorified intramural game. Competing against HBCUs for the talent Major College Football has looked over.

I don't think the Alumni would ever let that happen.

Jul 6, 2022, 12:09 PM

But your point is noted.

Jul 6, 2022, 12:14 PM

Sorry, but the decision should have nothing to do with fans. Any decision a university makes should have the best interest of the students at the top of the list. We have about 18 athletic teams and Clemson has an investment in all of those teams and the decision will affect all of those athletes, not just football players.

Possibly true, but without a healthy and supportive Alumni

Jul 6, 2022, 12:28 PM

fanbase, would there even be athletic success at the highest levels like we currently have? It's like the old tried and true axiom "Happy wife, happy life".

As a Clemson grad I hope Clemson does everything possible

Jul 6, 2022, 12:29 PM

to screw the ACC conference and every North Carolina university.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

News from USuC...
"Richardson was the 20th Gamecock arrested since Spurrier was hired in Nov. 2004"

Fluxus®
"As I watched the game yesterday I couldn't help but feel crushed. We beat Furman by 4 TDs, but to me it looked like we got whipped."

"George Bush, we are reliably informed by the media, has the IQ of a moron, though how he matriculated from Yale and Harvard or flew an F-106 will remain an unexplained mystery. Doubtless his father bribed the airplane to fly itself."

This is exactly what that new guy Neff needs to hear.

Jul 6, 2022, 12:33 PM

Re: As a Clemson grad I hope Clemson does everything possible

Jul 6, 2022, 3:57 PM [ in reply to As a Clemson grad I hope Clemson does everything possible ]

Wake Forest was against the extra year of probation. Let's give them a break.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: As a Clemson grad I hope Clemson does everything possible

Jul 6, 2022, 6:43 PM [ in reply to As a Clemson grad I hope Clemson does everything possible ]

As a Clemson drop out and reformed degenerate I am just tired of hearing about it. Stay, go, whatever just spot the #### ball.

Jul 6, 2022, 12:53 PM

Clemson has to leave now. Literally. Know when to buy/sell.
Clemson's intellectual reputation and business prowess is on the line.

Jul 6, 2022, 3:43 PM

Jul 6, 2022, 6:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Before making any hasty decisions about leaving the ACC, ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No joke

Jul 6, 2022, 1:06 PM

All of this indecision is costing a real fan like me a fortune in Royalties.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So the question might also be are you

Jul 6, 2022, 1:07 PM

Currently a supporter of Staying in the ACC? I am sure you are one of 3 groups who are alumni and LOVE Clemson( me since my first game there at age 7 in 1972) but want 3 different futures for where Clemson would play (remain in ACC, go to SEC, or go to Big 10). I believe unless the ACC can woo ND in then we have to move to protect our football brand. SEC first because of geography and some history but if not SEC, then the Big 10. Go Tigers!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

At this point it doesn’t really matter to

Jul 6, 2022, 1:20 PM

Me where we go as long as we get out. We can’t miss out on the money we can be making in the 2 big conferences. We usually only go to 1 away game a year and I don’t have a problem going to one of the big 10 locations once a year. I know there are fans that go to more away games than I do and I get why they would rather be in the SEC because of distance and familiarity with the schools.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ND has had plenty of time and chances....F EM!

Jul 6, 2022, 1:55 PM [ in reply to So the question might also be are you ]

Time to bounce on these losers.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually, these are the best fans:

Jul 6, 2022, 1:22 PM

https://bigassfans.com/industrial/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic