Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Baseball
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Baseball

Apr 1, 2023, 5:20 PM

We got rid of a baseball coach because we weren't winning enough games. We hired a new coach and now we're losing more than last year. Go figure!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Baseball

Apr 1, 2023, 5:33 PM

That's a bit of an over simplification. Number one if you've been watching the games they aren't as bad as the record. Number two were still playing with the other guys recruits for the most part.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 1, 2023, 6:19 PM

Yeah, unnecessary post. You are displeased with a guy that has been here for 25 games or so and is playing with someone else's players. Learn the game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

obviously,U have not watched this team, they came back from

Apr 1, 2023, 6:29 PM

being down by 4 to scoring 3 in 9th and the game ended with runners on 2nd & 3rd. This team has got heart& don't give up. They will be good and have made tremendous improvement since the season has started

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You didn’t know?

Apr 1, 2023, 6:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Baseball ]

He is a baseball coach not a got damm wizard… he can’t wave a wand and make us better…

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 1, 2023, 7:27 PM

Used to suck and now……we still suck. Going on 15 years of no baseball. But hey basketball is still worse.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 1, 2023, 7:34 PM

This ain’t MLB where you can trade away players at will. Coach B and staff are working hard with these players. They’re not quitting on their coach. I haven’t seen the dejected look that I saw last season. Things will get better.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic