Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bare with us. Legitimate criticism is
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Bare with us. Legitimate criticism is

Oct 17, 2021, 1:36 PM

Healthy but when you see all the new posters with nothing but ugly hatred for Clemson in their posts you KNOW that many are little birds or fans from other opposing teams. If you are not established on Tigernet for a while and/or your first posts are endless darts at the Tigers then in my mind your credibility is in question. We now return you to regular Tigernet programing.

Go Tigers!!!!

Message was edited by: AThomas®

Message was edited by: AThomas®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bare with us. Legitimate criticism is

Oct 17, 2021, 1:47 PM

I would suggest that tenure and volume of posts have not proven to be worthy indicators at establishing “credibility” on this board, IMO as a newbie.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As long as they agree with you

Oct 17, 2021, 2:01 PM

it is though, huh?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 17, 2021, 2:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Bare with us. Legitimate criticism is ]

I totally agree with you. And, legitimate criticism actually reflects that the critic holds Clemson and its football program in higher esteem than those who just accept things as they are. We had become an elite football program, along with Alabama, one of two over the last several years. That is now the expectation as it should be. But, to have an elite program "produce" the kind of offense that we have had this year is not something that Clemson fans should accept.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 17, 2021, 1:54 PM

Most older posters want nothing more then to tell anyone else to shut up, your a coot, or everything is amazing and your just stupid. Pretty much wraps up 90% of the convos I’ve seen, just glad the games are nothing like the boards

Oct 17, 2021, 1:58 PM

Criticism is always necessary in certain situations. If not, you live in a fantasy land. This is where participation trophies came from. It doesn't matter if you do good or bad as long as you get a reward for it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 17, 2021, 2:01 PM

Participation trophies have ruined everything lol

Name one person here who has called our offense amazing

Oct 17, 2021, 3:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Bare with us. Legitimate criticism is ]

or else understand why your credibility is questioned? People support the program and can critique performance. While the offense is abysmal, the program is still rock solid. If you cannot see that with our leadership they know how to win, and win big, even if they hit a bump in the road, the you have no credibility

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 17, 2021, 2:40 PM

“Bare with you”? Are you a nudist?

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ClemTigs

Oct 17, 2021, 4:57 PM

Amen

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Amen says the

Oct 17, 2021, 5:16 PM

the most hypocritical poster on the interweb.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic