»
Topic: Bama fans are just like everybody else.
Replies: 7   Last Post: Sep 21, 2021, 8:51 AM by: FutureDoc
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

Bama fans are just like everybody else.

emoji_events [5]
Sep 20, 2021, 6:42 PM

Listening to Finebaum now. Bama fans are calling for Bill O'Brien(OC) and Pete Golding (DC) to be fired. Not all, but some.

Read a message board. Reaction after the game: They were arguing over which team on the schedule they were most worried about - aTm, Arkansas or Ole Miss. One guys said, "We'll probably lose to all three."

One guy said that the problem is Saban has gotten complacent and lost the fire in his belly. "He thinks he can just hire any ole coach and that coach will be great."

flag link

bottom line: people are never happy

[4]
Sep 20, 2021, 6:55 PM

if people stopped complaining on the internet, we would only need 10% of the data centers we have now.

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

I think you grossly underestimate internet pron.***

Sep 21, 2021, 8:17 AM

2021 white level member flag link

Re: I think you grossly underestimate internet pron.***

Sep 21, 2021, 8:51 AM

I think you grossly underestimate the the number of people complaining about internet ####...

flag link

“When a Win Feels Like a Loss”***

[1]
Sep 20, 2021, 7:22 PM

2021 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link

Saban clearly should be shown the door

[1]
Sep 20, 2021, 7:57 PM

and a 3 foot statue should be erected in his honor with a duck beside him. Deion hired as the new coach

flag link

I think knowing that before...

[1]
Sep 21, 2021, 7:47 AM

Clemson won two national championships and showed up in half a doz playoff no one complained about losing a close game to an opponent ranked in the top ten or winning a close game against GT, especially this early in the season with a ton of new starters on offense.

Some of us are just spoiled rotten.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link

Re: I think knowing that before...

Sep 21, 2021, 7:50 AM

I'll check back with you in a couple of years on that one.

flag link

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Florida State
FOR SALE: Four great seats in section O for Fl State. These are only 22 rows up around the 40 yard line. Fast ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1600 people have read this post