Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
August 17th OCD Scoreboard Update (23% of Panels Done)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

August 17th OCD Scoreboard Update (23% of Panels Done)

Aug 17, 2022, 5:42 PM

Watching further, instead of 1,260 there are 1,440 panels needed. They were doing some smaller ones today that I just noticed.

Today the 17th it looks like roughly 60 panels were installed 35 large and 25 small so a good day with an estimated total of 330 panels of 1,440 or 23% complete. At this rate it will require about 19 days to finish panels.

I don't know if the long lead time installation item is the panelwork, but this would tell you that we might have a new board for 2nd home game and most likely for the Wuffies. With a bit of hustle they still could make the 1st home game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: August 17th OCD Scoreboard Update (23% of Panels Done)

Aug 17, 2022, 7:13 PM

I assume the contractor would have to pay a hefty liquidated damages fee if the scoreboard is not completed for the 1st home game. However, they could have language in their contract dealing with Covid and the delays it has created in the supply chain. The construction industry has experienced some difficult times the past couple of years with supply chain and labor issues.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My Duty For The Next 25 Days Will Be to Monitor This

Aug 17, 2022, 7:16 PM

and Keep the TNET mob ready at a moment's notice to storm Death Valley to remedy any shortfalls.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic