Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Auburn Transfer
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Auburn Transfer

Jan 17, 2022, 7:06 PM

Another Auburn DL just hit the transfer portal in former 4* JJ Pegues. Might be a good pick up for the Tigers with Easons help.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have you contacted Eason?***

Jan 17, 2022, 7:08 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Auburn Transfer

Jan 17, 2022, 7:09 PM

I think that would be number 18 for them since end of season based on something I saw the other day

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Something is stinking at Auburn…

Jan 17, 2022, 8:27 PM

Bryan Harsin (sp) is running them off. Coach Eason must have the inside scoop.??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Auburn Transfer

Jan 17, 2022, 8:37 PM

Pretty stout on the d line. Need to bring in as many offensive players as possible

Kids typically transfer looking for a starting role.

Jan 17, 2022, 8:43 PM

Most every kid in the portal is there because he wants to play. What position are we going to sit someone to start a portal player?

I don't disagree we could use more bodies in the event of injuries like we saw at WR and OL this past season, but kids in the portal are already backup players and they're looking to start. Which WRs and OL are we going to bench for a portal guy?

Re: Kids typically transfer looking for a starting role.

Jan 17, 2022, 9:00 PM

Well if they are redshirt freshmen or sophomores, they have plenty of time to become starters. No one that transfers to our team for the d-line is expecting to start here. But after next year, we are going to have at least 4 starters on the d-line gone….

Jan 17, 2022, 9:04 PM [ in reply to Kids typically transfer looking for a starting role. ]

Whoever he could beat out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 17, 2022, 9:08 PM [ in reply to Kids typically transfer looking for a starting role. ]

You bench the player that gets beat out by another player, no matter who it is. Best is the standard.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 17, 2022, 9:33 PM [ in reply to Kids typically transfer looking for a starting role. ]

This is just false.

Any relation to Lamont Pegues?***

Jan 17, 2022, 9:06 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic