GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNETs™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus TNETs™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
As much as it pains me to say this...
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 5  

As much as it pains me to say this...

[1]
Aug 11, 2022, 3:41 PM

Keyshawn Johnson, for now, is right about Clemson. The team can always prove him wrong but what he's saying isn't hate or bashing Clemson. Just facts. Big Cinco better apresúrate and get his mierda together rápidamente!

flag link

I agree about the "isn't hate or bashing", but I

Aug 11, 2022, 3:51 PM

don't agree with the facts part.

Bama loses just as many players AND coaches and they "reload" and remain #1.

REMINDER: 44-16.

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link

USMC 1980-83
Camp LeJuene
Beirut, Lebanon

SC National Guard 1983-2018

Re: I agree about the "isn't hate or bashing", but I

Aug 11, 2022, 3:55 PM

Yeah bamas great but I'm speaking on Clemson. If you don't agree that he's stating factual concerns or facts in general, then where did he lie?

flag link

Aug 11, 2022, 3:56 PM

Yeah 44-16 was awesome. It's 2022 now.

flag link

[1]
Aug 11, 2022, 3:57 PM

They reload with more talent, and we can beat them, but they are recruiting every skill possession better than we have been for a bit. On the other hand, if we had Bryce Young, we would win it all this year. We need a guy like Deshaun to beat them or a TL. Even with TL we got destroyed by LSU. Either way, I think he will be surprised this year. 1 loss at ND max during the regular season.

flag link

Re: As much as it pains me to say this...

[1]
Aug 11, 2022, 4:18 PM

I actually do have a qualm with his statement. During our previous 6 years. We did not have Bama talent back to front. We had crazy good D-Line, QB, and with ETN RB play. Had some good receivers in that time as well, but to say we had NFL dudes littered everywhere (safety, linebacker, O-Line) is a big overstatement. I think we did one heck of job with the talent we had!

flag link

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: NC State
FOR SALE: LOWER BOWL, HOME SIDE, ON THE AISLE!! Four seats available for sale to the NC State game by Owner. ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
1247 people have read this post