Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anybody know the reason why Joe Brady was fired?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Anybody know the reason why Joe Brady was fired?

Dec 8, 2021, 12:44 PM

He never had a good QB his years in Carolina and CMC has been hurt the past 2 years. Was really high on this guy but seeing if someone with more knowledge on the situation can fill me in. Thought he was a great coordinator at LSU

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anybody know the reason why Joe Brady was fired?

Dec 8, 2021, 12:45 PM

damage control for Matt Rhule.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

***^^^ As far as I know, this ^^^***

Dec 8, 2021, 12:57 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 8, 2021, 12:47 PM

Because the league is all about results. It does not matter how talented of an OC you are. If your QB sucks, your days are numbered.

maybe these will help

Dec 8, 2021, 12:51 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/clemson-forum/message/so-yes---one-year-29976437#29976437

https://www.tigernet.com/clemson-forum/message/re-so-yes---one-year-29977048

https://www.tigernet.com/clemson-forum/message/re-why-exactly-29976980

https://www.tigernet.com/clemson-forum/message/re-joe-brady-to-miami-29976607

https://www.tigernet.com/clemson-forum/message/re-why-exactly-29977197

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: maybe these will help

Dec 8, 2021, 12:57 PM

Thanks a pile...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 8, 2021, 1:09 PM

Well they brought Cam back and they lost to Miami so of course it is the OC’s fault lol. Nature of the game. Bad results coach starts making changes to give him more time to get it figured out before they fire him. Brady was essentially a scapegoat They never draft Clemson guys so I wrote them off a good while back.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MEG

Ah yes, the "Clemson selection vendetta"...

Dec 8, 2021, 2:36 PM

The Easter Bunny is real also-

Dec 8, 2021, 1:20 PM

I think people have now come to believe that Ed Ogeron was the real brains behind his offense.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is it because bringing back Cam did not work out?

Dec 8, 2021, 1:26 PM

It was a big hurrah that failed!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 8, 2021, 1:44 PM

I assumed it was because they caught him playing footsie with college teams and decided to let him do that full time. I mean, its not like he proved he could have even a mediocre offense when McCaffery wasn't on the field. Sure his QBs sucked but I'm sure he signed off on bringing in at least 2 of the last 3 QBs he's had to work with so maybe he's also a lousy judge of QB talent.

His results at Carolina weren't all that good...

Dec 8, 2021, 2:00 PM

and results are the only thing that matters in the NFL. His relationship with Matt Ruhle wasn't very close either. I also read somewhere Brady refused to call more run plays after Ruhle told him to do so.

Ruhle is coaching for his job right now and may be hoping the move will jolt his team.

I went to the game in Houston when the Panthers visited. I didn't get a good vibe from their offense, on or off the field. There was no inspiration or fire.

I don't go to Texans games often. One of the things I do is focus on the opposing team's sideline. Panthers O acted like they didn't give a care; Panthers D was more like you normally see.

Rhule wanted more rushing attempts***

Dec 8, 2021, 2:08 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Heard the same thing on Charlotte sports radio***

Dec 8, 2021, 2:11 PM

Dec 8, 2021, 2:09 PM

So you mean a coordinator has to have a good QB to be effective? That's crazy talk around here

Dec 8, 2021, 2:15 PM

Cause he ain't got no QB. With the way the rules are set up you only matter if you have an elite QB

Yeah, after a # of DUFUS roster additions...

Dec 8, 2021, 2:31 PM

like signing Cam Newton, who was washed up & left for dead 4 years ago at 9.5 mil gtd, extending a RB's contract(30 mil gtd); a rb regardless of his production has no influence on an NFL team's Won Loss record(statement of fact, look it up), Rhule & GM Sitterer needed a scapegoat to cool the justified heat brought on by their cap strapping inanities. Oh and the Darnold trade, he's proven to be a bust and they gave up a 2nd round pick for the QB, so it could have been worse. Actually it is, the Panthers are on the hook next season for Darnold's 5th year at 19.5 mil.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic