Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Any of y’all
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Any of y’all

May 31, 2023, 9:38 AM

Going to the coot game in November? Still deciding if we are going to buy tickets. Cootervile is not one of my favorite places to attend a game especially if it’s a night game.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Any of y’all

May 31, 2023, 9:45 AM

Only time I stop in Columbia, is on the way to the beach to get one last coffee and only restroom break. I hit the Dunkin Donuts on Clemson Road, fitting that's one of the few safe spots off the interstate. I just hope that road doesn't make travelers think they're near Clemson.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

No, I already visit a toilet daily.

May 31, 2023, 9:46 AM

Several times it smells better than the Dead Cockroach.

The last time I went, I said, "Never again." And, we won that game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

May 31, 2023, 9:50 AM

Us uns aint got no ticket -

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the tug abides

May 31, 2023, 9:58 AM

No thank you

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 31, 2023, 10:10 AM

Thanks for the responses everyone. I went the year there fans were throwing trash onto the field. Assume that there fans are going to be worse behaved this year, since we gave them that win in DV last year.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 31, 2023, 12:47 PM

Last time I went was 40 years ago this year. We won but fans and environment were finally too much and I said never again. Fan behavior around us was awful, and downright dangerous with drunks and fights everywhere. Then returned to my car through the heckling to find a brand new custom paint job on a highly modified RX7 had been keyed all the way down both sides and the hood because it had IPTAY stickers on the rear window. Then as we drove away some ahole threw a beer at the car and dented the trunk. I would have probably got my a$$ kicked by that throng, but luckily my girlfriend grabbed me and begged me not to get out of the car convincing me by claiming she was afraid for her safety. Not just no, but Hail No, Never Again.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic