Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Another Fall Yesterday
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Another Fall Yesterday

Sep 26, 2021, 10:32 PM

No. I'm not talking about football game or the weather. Just before halftime in our gam I went to the bathroom using my walker. Coming back to my chair I did something that resulted in a fall. bumped my head on a table leg that caused a big bump on my head. EMS came to get me off the floor. Called my son-in-law, who is a retired MD, and he told me to go to the Anderson hospital and let them check me out.

My daughter took me to the hospital, arriving there about 5:00 PM. It appeared bout one-half of the Anderson County population were in the waiting room so I knew I was in for a long wait. .Finally, about 9:30 PM I had my CAT SCAN which took no more than 5 - 10 minutes. Then it was back the recovery rom ( I don't know the reason for my recovery). About 1:30 AM this morning I was told I was free to go home so my daughter and son-in-law came from Clemson to get me ,getting home home bout 2:30 AM.

I'm glad it was nothing serious or else I wouldn't be here giving you an eyeball account of what transpires in the life of an old man.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Another Fall Yesterday

Sep 26, 2021, 10:35 PM

Another chapter in your book!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2021, 10:38 PM

I know the feeling joe. I took a dive down my basement steps a while back. The slide wasn’t so bad but that sudden stop at the bottom was not nice! Let’s be careful!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2021, 10:40 PM

Hang in there Joe. I enjoy reading your posts. I'm a young un....67. But sometimes I feel 97. :)

Sep 26, 2021, 10:46 PM

Glad to hear you’re okay Joe. God Bless!

Sep 26, 2021, 11:18 PM

Sorry about your fall, Joe, but thankful that you're ok.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2021, 11:36 PM

Glad for the results Joe. You cannot go into any emergency room and get out quickly unless it is a snake bite, heart problems, diabetic issue, or Covid. All other problems are 10 hour ordeals.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2021, 11:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Another Fall Yesterday ]

So glad you are okay Joe21. Continued prayers for your health. Go Joe & Go Tigers!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2021, 11:36 PM

Happy to hear you are OK Joe--from a fellow Tiger/Gator!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2021, 11:37 PM

God bless you Joe! And you did the right thing getting checked out, even if a PIA to get it done. I pray you stay safe and keep on keeping on!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

they haven't made a table yet that can take out Joe***

Sep 27, 2021, 8:25 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Sep 29, 2021, 3:53 PM

God bless you, Joe. If given a chance I'd take your present lifespan minus a decade right now without question.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hang in there Joe & be careful- how did I miss this

Sep 29, 2021, 10:33 PM

post for 3 days- must have been hidden amongst all the negative football posts

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2021, 12:42 AM

I’m so dang sorry. The worst of it had to be waiting so long to find out you’re ok. But thankfully so! Take care of yourself, you’ve got a birthday coming up to celebrate!

Sep 30, 2021, 1:34 AM

Slow life down a bit Joe. Easy to say, harder to do, but that’s the answer.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic