Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Andrew Paul visiting UGa this weekend
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Andrew Paul visiting UGa this weekend

Jan 28, 2022, 12:28 PM

Probably gives them the upper hand now. Keith Adams jr it is!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Andrew Paul visiting UGa this weekend

Jan 28, 2022, 12:29 PM

Nah. We will be good with Paul.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 28, 2022, 12:34 PM

I read where he was going to Oregon but Kirby must have brought out the checkbook. Can't be too many more checks left.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Georgia already has 4 highly rated running backs ahead of

Jan 28, 2022, 12:40 PM

him. Not sure why he would want to go there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

See below:

Jan 28, 2022, 5:34 PM

https://youtu.be/_awAH-JJx1k

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 28, 2022, 12:49 PM

Will Paul value the Clemson experience and relationships? Or will he value the large promise of an NIL bag that UGA will throw at him, but probably won’t ever deliver. If he values the latter then he isn’t Clemson guy anyway. Maybe get him in the portal in a year or two.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Jan 28, 2022, 1:57 PM

A few years ago when it was smaller checks and a car here-and-there, I would have agreed. But now we are talking about life/lifestyle changing money. Lifelong Clemson fan, but I honestly couldn’t tell my son to turn down a million dollars because of experience/atmosphere.

Jan 28, 2022, 12:58 PM

Yeah, I just read yesterday he was going to Oregon. Regardless, I hope we get him we need him.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 28, 2022, 1:21 PM

Yes. It was scheduled before he came to Clemson to go to Oregon this weekend. He'd been real enthusiastic about Colorado until we offered and his recruiting took off... Yes, you are welcome Mr Paul.

Then he told tci in his post Clemson visit he was doing the official with Oregon this weekend. Not sure when they did the interview if he'd been offered by uga yet. Can't begin to imagine what they promised him but they're trashing us as has Kirby done from day 1.

Some have posted about competition here. What does uga rb room look like now with the transfer? I tried to find it and couldn't. But imo, he'd beat out Pace and probably Mafah. At most he'd have to sit a season.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 28, 2022, 1:26 PM

I hope we land him...he is a Clemson Tiger type kid...he was ignored by the major schools most his high school career but kept working, kept the faith, put in the work, believed in himself and made major programs pay attention..

I love this kid....I hope he's a Tiger...

If not I still admire him and wish him the best

Jan 28, 2022, 1:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Andrew Paul visiting UGa this weekend ]

Yes. It was scheduled before he came to Clemson to go to Oregon this weekend. He'd been real enthusiastic about Colorado until we offered and his recruiting took off... Yes, you are welcome Mr Paul.

Then he told tci in his post Clemson visit he was doing the official with Oregon this weekend. Not sure when they did the interview if he'd been offered by uga yet. Can't begin to imagine what they promised him but they're trashing us as has Kirby done from day 1.

Some have posted about competition here. What does uga rb room look like now with the transfer? I tried to find it and couldn't. But imo, he'd beat out Pace and probably Mafah. At most he'd have to sit a season.

Beats out Pace?

Pace is posed to be huge this year....I definitely doubt he beats out pace

Jan 28, 2022, 2:36 PM

Tigertrey12, I think that K.Pace is our best back.

As per Ryan Cantor's summary of the 2021 season's RB play, K.Pace is a far better blocker than W.Shipley, and K.Pace's YPC was better and his net yardage was comparable to Shipley's.

Shipley is more of an all-purpose back (but to get there he has go to stop dropping the easy passes).

I love both Pace and Shipley, but IMO Pace is the best we have at this time.

Oh yeah ... we would all be fools to expect A.Paul to beat our K.Pace. A.Paul looks like he'll be a good contributor to us, but he's no Braylon Allen (Wisconsin's beast true FR RB from this past season).

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic