Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Am I
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 776

Am I

Jan 21, 2022, 4:45 PM

Being over reactive when I say that I don’t like the way college sports is headed with this restructuring of the constitution? Few of us are big supporters of the present day NCAA led by Mark Emmert but this new constitution appears to give a lot of power to the SEC and a few others. I’m concerned that big money will soon control amateur athletics legally! We have had that for a while but it appears that it will soon be the norm. I would love to hear Coach Swinneys thoughts on this.

I didn’t realize that the NCAA had no control over the college football playoff. Perhaps that’s a good thing. Im really unsure what is best for my team.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Am I

Jan 21, 2022, 4:49 PM

I apologize for the double post. I blame it on my ancient index finger!

Jan 21, 2022, 5:00 PM

There are probably over 300 schools in the NCAA and their agency in here to support all the schools and enforce rules and legislation that fairly oversee all schools. Trying to always dwell on the SEC is counter-productive and most certainly not in the best interest of the NCAA. Whether you are a Clemson, Oregon, Kansas, North Dakota or other fan, you have to admit the SEC is the best conference in football and it is up to other conferences to change that. Facts and wins and loses do not lie whether we like it or not.

Jan 21, 2022, 5:30 PM

Actually there is 1,200 member schools and some 460,000 athletes according to the article that I read but you probably are correct !

Replies: 3
| visibility 776
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic