[ General Boards - Politics & Religion ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 15  

Aizona is starting a full audit of every ballot

[3]
Apr 22, 2021, 8:15 PM
flag     Reply

And the voting machines.

Weird thing is, one the counties tried to sue to prevent it. It's not done to overturn anything, just an audit. Kind of like most companies have to go thru.

Stuff like this should be done in every state. Transparency is always a good.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg link

Re: Aizona is starting a full audit of every ballot

[2]
Apr 22, 2021, 8:20 PM
flag     Reply

That’s all the Republican lawsuits asked in the election in the first place.

Kinda weird that Dems would fight those transparency cases all the way to state supreme courts huh.

2021 orange level member link

[1]
Apr 22, 2021, 9:07 PM
flag     Reply

Kinda weird those Republican lawsuits were focused on Democrat heavy areas. When does the SC audit start?

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg link

[1]
Apr 22, 2021, 9:36 PM
flag     Reply

I hear what you’re saying and I’d be fine with every state undergoing a full audit.

I think they were already expecting problems in some of those areas like Philadelphia and they got them. At best, stuff was very suspicious.

I just thought it was weird that Dems would fight those audits so hard. If I truly believed there was nothing there, I would want them to happen just to make Republicans look bad.

I'd support full state audits

Apr 23, 2021, 12:21 PM
flag     Reply

But selectively choosing democrat heavy areas is nonsense. Audit all of PA, not just Philly. The cases caught in PA have been Republicans.

(from December)
https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2020/12/21/pennsylvania-man-charged-with-voter-fraud-for-casting-ballot-for-trump-under-dead-mothers-name/?sh=41d65d3a59bf

Michigan did a full state audit, though folks originally only wanted to focus on Detroit area. Turned out fine.

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg link

Who is choosing the auditors?

Apr 23, 2021, 1:11 PM
flag     Reply

It has been my experience that the man who picks the auditor always finds exactly what he’s looking for.

link

some one needs to ask for it***

Apr 23, 2021, 6:39 AM
flag     Reply

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg link

Agreed, transparency and audits are always good.

Apr 22, 2021, 9:45 PM
flag     Reply

I was glad they audited Georgia 3 times, which found nothing.

link

(Nothing with the machines)***

Apr 22, 2021, 9:52 PM
flag     Reply

link

Not true

Apr 22, 2021, 10:01 PM
flag     Reply

And why is crooked Raffensberger trying to obstruct?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/georgia-election-audit-uncounted-ballots-two-counties

https://georgiastarnews.com/2021/01/02/major-flaws-in-georgia-secretary-of-states-audit-of-absentee-ballot-signature-matching-in-cobb-county/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/crooked-raffensperger-got-georgia-judge-now-reportedly-preventing-access-actual-ballots-upcoming-audit/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/look-ahead-america-identifies-12547-illegal-votes-included-georgias-2020-election-results-exceeds-margin-victory-state/

Re: Not true

[1]
Apr 23, 2021, 5:59 AM
flag     Reply

You're now linking the Gateway Pundit. How desperate are you?

2021 white level member link

Only top notch journalist call people names right in

[1]
Apr 23, 2021, 6:41 AM
flag     Reply

the headline of the article, you know this.

link

it has literally been 5 months,

Apr 22, 2021, 11:27 PM
flag     Reply

ya'll are the worst losers on the planet. girls make excuses, men move forward.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg link

Re: it has literally been 5 months,

[1]
Apr 23, 2021, 12:17 AM
flag     Reply

That’s rich coming from the side that spent 4 years trying to sabotage and remove a duly elected President

Re: LOL

[1]
Apr 23, 2021, 5:05 AM
flag     Reply

And the pubs in Az. have hired what appears to be an independent auditor ... LOL ....

"The company running the effort is Cyber Ninjas, a Sarasota, Fla.-based cybersecurity firm, which is leading a trio of other companies.
A Senate Republican news release said the firm was hired “after months of interviewing various forensic auditors.” It did not disclose how Cyber Ninjas was identified or chosen. The firm has not cited previous work involving elections and is not federally accredited by the U.S. Election Assistance Commission to test voting systems.
The company’s website features images of a man dressed in a black ski mask and black gloves with a samurai sword in hand, and the words, “Do you have a Cyber Ninja on your side?”
After the firm’s selection, Arizona news organizations reported that the company’s chief executive, Doug Logan, posted now-deleted tweets endorsing theories that the November vote was marred by fraud."

THIS WILL NOT END WELL!

link

WOW!

Apr 23, 2021, 3:40 PM
flag     Reply

This is going to change everything.

2021 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg link

If you see everything as liberal and conservative teams, then You Are What's Wrong With America #YAWWWA

Replies: 15  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Georgia
FOR SALE: Section 530, Row 9, Seat 20 & 21. Good seats in the Clemson section endzone lower end of upper deck...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ General Boards - Politics & Religion ]
Start New Topic
598 people have read this post