GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
After watching Kansas vs Texas Tech basketball game las night…
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 7  

After watching Kansas vs Texas Tech basketball game las night…

Jan 25, 2022, 12:31 PM

It’s amazing how far we are now currently away from being competitive in basketball. These two teams would blow us out of the gym and it’s a difference between night and day, the talent level that the Kansas’, Texas Tech’s, Baylor’s, and Kentuckys of the world have compared our mediocre basketball team. Tonight will be a true litmus test on where we stand in the basketball world and I hope some of you pumpers r in for a basketball reality check.

flag link

This just further supports my position...

[1]
Jan 25, 2022, 12:37 PM

If a school like Texas Tech can do it, with the right commitment from the University administration, there is absolutely no justifiable reason Clemson cannot have a consistent top 25 men's basketball program.

Texas Tech is in friggin' Lubbock !!!!

Have any of you ever been to Lubbock !?!?!?!

I once heard it said if someone wanted to give the US an enema, Lubbock is where they would insert the hose.

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

" I thought happiness was Lubbock Texas in my rear view

Jan 25, 2022, 12:47 PM

mirror "

flag link

Re: This just further supports my position...

Jan 25, 2022, 12:49 PM

I have never been to Lubbock but there has to be more there that Clemson so that is a weak excuse.

flag link

Jan 25, 2022, 12:55 PM

I was in Lubbock a few weekends ago for the Tech/Kansas basketball game. Neighbors are big KU fans so they asked us to go. Took the kids, it was a great time. Living and working in Ag in Amarillo, I am surrounded by Tech fans. Good people until you start talking sports. They remind me of a hybrid Nancys Tate X UofSuC. Alabama's sense of entitlement and Vandy's trophy case.

2022 orange level member flag link

[1]
Jan 25, 2022, 3:37 PM

Yep. It's not the end of the earth, but you can see it from there.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

Re: After watching Kansas vs Texas Tech basketball game las night…

Jan 25, 2022, 12:47 PM

Not just Clemson. Watch any ACC team other than maybe Duke, FSU, U and Wake this year and the same can be said. Oh, by the way, Kansas and Texas Tech are not even the best Big 12 team.

flag link

Re: After watching Kansas vs Texas Tech basketball game las night…

Jan 25, 2022, 3:57 PM

It’s apparent we do not have the physicality to stay with these teams. I’m afraid that will show tonight.

flag link

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: FOR SALE :: Four Season Tickets in Section UT in the North Stands Also have a Parking Pass on Shot...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
1257 people have read this post