Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ACC Refs
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

ACC Refs

Sep 25, 2021, 8:08 PM

Poison pill left behind by Swofford

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ACC Refs

Sep 25, 2021, 8:10 PM

If this team did what it was supposed to do, then the refs would be a non-factor. Referees didn’t cost us the game, the inability of this team to execute did.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2021, 8:11 PM

I agree, they had nothing to do with the outcome of the game, but you have to admit they are the worst in CFB.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo Galilei.

Sep 25, 2021, 8:12 PM [ in reply to Re: ACC Refs ]

The refs hurt us badly.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are correct, but so is the OP. I swear, there had to be

Sep 25, 2021, 8:15 PM [ in reply to Re: ACC Refs ]

some decent money that exchanged hands.I mean, I bet they had four or five FAVORABLE spots, plus the two bogus unnecessary roughness calls on Spector, yet,nobody sees DJ get his head turned around backwards on the facemask, the holding call on Turner that would have made it 4th and 2, and the several non-holding calls on our receivers, as well as that last encroachment call on Spector. That is a lot of calls to go one teams way.

Excuses

Sep 25, 2021, 8:11 PM

So you think the refs caused us the game?

Then you're part of the problem.

Sep 25, 2021, 8:17 PM

There were bad calls, but this team has no business being in a fight with NC state. We are more talented at every position.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't want to hear that crap. Yes, it was a poorly

Sep 25, 2021, 8:17 PM

officiated game. But, be real. If NC State had a kicker with a pulse, that game would have never even made overtime, twice over. They just outcoached us, and outplayed us, pure and simple.

It has been a long time since I saw a Clemson defense shoot itself in the foot like we did today. How many times did we get suckered offsides, I lost count.

And, once again, our Non Stinky "Emperor's New Clothes" offense got shown up for the invisible thing it truly was.

One major irony, the last pass DJ threw, on fourth down in the last overtime, is maybe the FIRST time I have seen him throw with anything resembling touch. Prior, most everything was a flat, blazing fastball, usually well out of the strike zone. :(

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ACC Refs WERE ATROCIOUS, however, WE let them

Sep 25, 2021, 8:30 PM

affect the outcome by not executing and producing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic