GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNETs™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus TNETs™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
ACC championship questions
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 8  

ACC championship questions

Nov 24, 2022, 7:51 PM

I bought club seats early last year for ACC championship and ended up losing a lot of money. How
much is the face value of club seats and other sideline seating this year ?? I am a Clemson graduate and want to find club seats. Which side is Clemson in the stadium ?? Thanks

flag link

Re: ACC championship questions

Nov 24, 2022, 10:13 PM

Just call charlotte sports foundation tomorrow super nice people you buy right from them no added taxes or fees and the lady will go over what sections she has I have 2 good parking passes left in an all clemson tailgate lot 8034488136

flag link

Go to Ticketmaster to see the Clemson side on the map. Face

Nov 25, 2022, 7:29 AM

value is $95 for lowers and $125 for Club. You won’t find face value on Ticketmaster though.

flag link

Re: Go to Ticketmaster to see the Clemson side on the map. Face

Nov 25, 2022, 8:16 AM

Check with poster with passes above. If not available check ParkWhiz for lot near the stadium. 300 Tryon St is good if available. Be in line at the stadium early.

2022 white level member flag link

[1]
Nov 25, 2022, 8:16 AM

djones73® said:

Chech ParkWhiz for lot near the stadium. 300 Tryon St is good if available. Or check with poster with passes above. Be in line at the stadium early.

This is who I used and I got a parking lot directly across the street from the stadium, about 100 yards away for $40

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

Nov 25, 2022, 12:36 PM

Club seat pricing depends on location. Our club seats in Section 320 cost $170 per seat and we renew them each year. Rows 16 and up are under the awning so you're protected from the weather.

flag link

CUvsFSU2011win

-- Too many daughters and not enough bullets. --

Nov 25, 2022, 12:40 PM

Clemson seating is the North Gate side with our end zone in the East Gate.

flag link

CUvsFSU2011win

Nov 25, 2022, 1:07 PM

Check you T-mail

flag link

CUvsFSU2011win

Nov 25, 2022, 1:15 PM

Club seats in sec 318 are $250 each through IPTAY. There’s different club pricing depending on where you are.

I don’t know the other sections pricing.

flag link

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: ACC Championship
FOR SALE: 2 club level tickets in section 311 can make it last minute $200 for pair! Call or text 864-933-0746

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
911 people have read this post