Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ACC/BIG Challenge is not going so well this year.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

ACC/BIG Challenge is not going so well this year.

Dec 1, 2021, 6:32 AM

Along with the non-conference football losses and embarrassing conference attendance, this is making the new ACC Commissioner look like a dud.

Honestly, having a conference strong in Soccer, Golf and Olympic sports doesn't "pay the bills".

Not sure what needs to be done but Jim Phillips definitely needs to have a "Come to Jesus" meeting with the AD's of the ACC schools.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

How is that the commisioners fault?***

Dec 1, 2021, 6:47 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ACC BB is not even close to what it was.

Dec 1, 2021, 7:12 AM

I have seen a lot of ACC BB thru the years - and made the comment that I have never seen the ACC so bad. 1 team ranked. Most of the rest losing to either bad teams or being beaten badly by good teams. I made the comment that Clemson should finish in the top 3 in the ACC, partially because we got a little better, but more because the ACC is so bad. JK tried to call me out on that. Well, it is looking like I was correct.
I still believe Clemson can do ok in ACC due to how poor they are, but am a bit discouraged out of conference. We have played 4 real games - lost 3 and the one we won - Temple - is not good at all.
Rutgers is 4-3.
Losing to WV is not a bad loss. Nor is losing to St. B. But at some point , we need to win some of the equal match games.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ACC BB is not even close to what it was.

Dec 1, 2021, 7:41 AM

Actually I don't mind the ACC being so bad because for the last decade or so ,it has been either the @$$holes or the dookies, or recently the swashbucklers from UVA.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic