Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Aaron Rodgers chokes again. Seven points off the first drive
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Aaron Rodgers chokes again. Seven points off the first drive

Jan 22, 2022, 11:32 PM

of the game, and only three more the rest of the way. I don't know why I like it, but I do.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have never been a fan of him***

Jan 22, 2022, 11:33 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have never been a fan of him***

Jan 22, 2022, 11:46 PM

Me neither .But I am a Cowboy fan ,and as much as I dislike the Niners, I am feeling a bit better after what happened last weekend.

Re: Aaron Rodgers chokes again. Seven points of the first drive

Jan 22, 2022, 11:47 PM

I just don’t like that guy. RIP Bart Starr!

Go Tigers

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

HOF talent, no doubt, but I'm not sure he's much of an

Jan 22, 2022, 11:48 PM

inspirational leader or teammate, and that could have something to do with it. I have no inside info, but have heard he's aloof and not exactly buddies with his teammates.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Seems to have a head full of nickels to me

Jan 23, 2022, 8:34 AM

no inside info either.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 22, 2022, 11:49 PM

Not a fan either but he did put them in position to win the game. They should’ve been up 10 at the end. The blocked FG and blocked put (special teams) lost the game.

In terms prorata talent , probably the biggest loser ever...

Jan 22, 2022, 11:53 PM

just not a good teammate. No leadership. He really got distracted on this whole woke antivaxxer movement. I said several weeks ago he needed to shut up and play. I guess the Covid Toe caught up with him. At least he has all the time in the world now to devote to his antivaxxing campaign. What a true freedom fighter. SMH.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In terms prorata talent , probably the biggest loser ever...

Jan 22, 2022, 11:59 PM

Leave it up to you to bring up this #### into a football discussion ####!

Shut up and play? Should those Biden loving, China loving, social just warriors of the NBA shut up and dribble? I think they should but I’m sure you don’t.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Jan 23, 2022, 12:02 AM

Seriously what a loser … so passionate about ppl that don’t want the shot it’s sickening … god forbid we have the ability to make our own decision living in the land of the free … this guy is the epitome of a tool but you know “they” had to go there

Jan 23, 2022, 8:31 AM

Just when I get tempted to make a pithy reply, I realize chances are good you’ll be sucking on the end of a ventilator hose before too very long, and I can only say I’ll pray that you don’t manage to kill yourself or others through your mind numbing stupidity.

ha, sorry if the truth hurts ...

Jan 23, 2022, 12:13 AM [ in reply to Re: In terms prorata talent , probably the biggest loser ever... ]

and if i offended your sensibilities. I stand by what i said. He is a loser, Covid Toe and all. He constantly lets me and the Pack down. Will be glad when he retires and takes over the Joe Rogan show .What a prima donna loser.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ha, sorry if the truth hurts ...

Jan 23, 2022, 12:19 AM

Loser with a ring…got it. I’ve never particularly cared for him either but it takes a dumb #### like you to bring up a vaccine, excuse me a shot because it’s not a god #### vaccine into the discussion.

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

I heard this week that one of his former OL said that

Jan 23, 2022, 12:01 AM [ in reply to In terms prorata talent , probably the biggest loser ever... ]

Rodgers never spoke one word to him in the 6 years they played together.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: I heard this week that one of his former OL said that

Jan 23, 2022, 12:15 AM

I can easily see that .. he considers himself so much better, smarter , and above everybody else. biggest loser in the nfl, and there are a few.

Re: I heard this week that one of his former OL said that

Jan 23, 2022, 12:22 AM

Btw, most overrated bands of all time.

1. Beatles

Very distant 2nd

2. Rolling Stones.

Lay off Rodgers…

Jan 23, 2022, 5:17 AM [ in reply to Re: I heard this week that one of his former OL said that ]

You know he doesn’t like to be needled

Jan 23, 2022, 6:56 AM

He didn't play well, but he had plenty of help in the form of poor pass protection, receivers unable to get open and, of course that awful Packer special teams. And yeah, the Pack didn't have Deebo Samuel...

Jan 23, 2022, 8:12 AM

because he's an anti-vaxx putz who needs to go lose money running a restaurant in Florida somewhere now.

Rodgers = Drama and off field distractions. Glad he lost last night.***

Jan 23, 2022, 8:15 AM

Re: Aaron Rodgers chokes again. Seven points off the first drive

Jan 23, 2022, 8:32 AM

They showed him on the bench with a coach talking to him during the 4th quarter and he just seemed totally disconnected.

Sure as heck better than pulling for Deebo and 49ers***

Jan 23, 2022, 8:57 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I still would want Rodgers on my team (Dolphins).

Jan 23, 2022, 9:11 AM

I see my own intellectual elitism when I listen to him. I know what it’s like to think (or I should say “know”) you are the smartest person in the room. So I do have sympathy for him. And he is obviously still affected by Covid Toe.

However, I most admire him because he dated Olivia Munn. And for that I will always be a fan and because of that, he can do little wrong in my book.

But yeah, he is a d1ck for the most part.

Still, Olivia Munn ……

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic