GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
A review of an early season practice … not good
Tiger Boards - Clemson Baseball
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 8  

A review of an early season practice … not good

emoji_events [9]
Jun 28, 2022, 3:13 PM

It was an omen of things to come …

https://fb.watch/dX2Z-h-Kc7/

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

Re: A review of an early season practice … not good

[1]
Jun 28, 2022, 3:43 PM

Been there, experienced it, and had to eat a hot dog every night. Most of us Dads had to deal with it.

2022 orange level member flag link

Jun 28, 2022, 3:45 PM

As soon as either my wife or I heard my kid(s) say, at or following a t-ball practice "this is boring" (or something to that effect) we immediately agreed and suggested that maybe some other activity/sport would be be better. The end.

military_donation.jpg flag link

The first baseman has me rolling***

[2]
Jun 28, 2022, 3:44 PM

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

That's pure gold

[2]
Jun 28, 2022, 4:01 PM

Should be on a stress relief app.

[1]
Jun 28, 2022, 4:22 PM

That was funny. Thanks for sharing.

military_donation.jpg flag link

[3]
Jun 28, 2022, 7:59 PM

Reminds me of my son's first at bat in tee ball, an inside-the-park home run! He took one of the biggest swings a tee baller has ever taken, nipping the top of the ball to make it fall off the tee and roll in front of the plate. He stood there for a couple of seconds while everyone was yelling for him to run. Being a student of the game, luckily he knew to run toward first base. The catcher then charged the ball and made a beautiful throw into right field. The first base coach wound his arm, giving the signal to take second. When he got to second and stood with both feet squarely on the bag and hands on hips, the right fielder was finally able to come up with the ball and promptly threw it into left field. That's when the third base coach signaled for him to take third. As he got to third, the coach wound his arm to take home as he rounded the bag at full speed as if he were Sid Bream. The left fielder finally came up with the ball and made a beautiful throw to the pitcher as my son was sliding into home. I think I was the only dad with confetti in my eyes at that point as if he had just scored the winning run to go to the World Series.

flag link

Jun 28, 2022, 8:51 PM

I'd give you 20 TU for that, if I could

flag link

Jun 28, 2022, 8:52 PM

I'd give you 20 TU for that, if I could

flag link

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Georgia Tech
FOR SALE: Georgia Tech Tickets Available in Mercedes-Benz Stadium || 1-4 in Section Club 128 - $425/ea. || 1-5...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

Tiger Boards - Clemson Baseball
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
3177 people have read this post