Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A good amount of people claim ESPN "doesn't like us."
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 51

A good amount of people claim ESPN "doesn't like us."

Jul 30, 2021, 1:05 PM

How do you believers of this statement justify this? Do you guys see a bias or something, because other than Fine Bomb i don't see it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If You Have to Ask That Question, I Have to Ask

Jul 30, 2021, 1:27 PM

You to tell me what meds you are taking cuz I want some.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A good amount of people claim ESPN "doesn't like us."

Jul 30, 2021, 1:29 PM

Deer mods, mongo, AKA Tigers2021 aka about thirty prior Scok’s is back. Let’s not wait so long to nuke her this time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd knew she'd be back..***

Jul 31, 2021, 12:11 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I knew a guy who was a cameraman for ESPNU

Jul 30, 2021, 1:35 PM

He said that the reporters love coming to Clemson except on game days. The biggest complaint was the traffic.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: I knew a guy who was a cameraman for ESPNU

Jul 30, 2021, 2:08 PM

The talking heads at ESPN talk about the mighty SEC all the time and refer everything to the comparison of the SEC to other schools or conferences. You've never heard them refer to the SEC speed or defense ? Most of it is inaccurate. Where have you been ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 30, 2021, 2:48 PM

He lives with his head up the A$$ of the SEC, and ESECPN!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 30, 2021, 3:25 PM [ in reply to I knew a guy who was a cameraman for ESPNU ]

That might be true, but they submit to the company line when on-air whether or not they agree with it. Let there be no mistake, ESPN and its employees do what the behemoth, Disney, wants.

Message was edited by: TigerzzRoar®

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Jul 31, 2021, 12:27 PM

ESPN is a corporation with the sole intent of maximizing profits. SEC fanbases have more eyeballs and more money than any other conference, plus play the best football overall. It is just natural that they show preference.

Jul 30, 2021, 2:32 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Us?

Jul 30, 2021, 2:38 PM

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 30, 2021, 2:46 PM

Ask ESECPN how much money they pay the SEC, and how much money they pay the ACC. When you get that answer, ask ESECPN why was the SEC network up and running, and why did it take so long for them to get the ACC network up an running. I doubt they will be truthful about the long gap between the two networks getting up and going, but I'm thing that it was bc they wanted the pig they were feeding the most, to get much fatter than the ACC pig they were throwing out scraps to!!!!

ESECPN invented the word and meaning of bias, and the SEC has been the lessons they teach on BIAS!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go join your other scoks.

Jul 30, 2021, 2:49 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 30, 2021, 3:22 PM

I'm assuming you are not from around here.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Jul 30, 2021, 3:31 PM

Was just a simple question that I just don’t think is true. The day after Lukas committed, the headline was on ESPN website, that he committed to Clemson.

Jul 31, 2021, 12:22 PM

You don’t get a pass for not being very bright.

Jul 31, 2021, 9:31 AM

For me, it’s not so much that they don’t like us, it’s that they have extreme bias in favor of the SEC. I guess that’s what happens when you’re financially in bed with a conference.

Replies: 16
| visibility 51
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic