Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
@ the Byron Nelson . . .
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

@ the Byron Nelson . . .

May 16, 2021, 10:53 AM

Due to rainy conditions forecast for the afternoon, today’s play has been staggered and is in progress . . .

Here’s your Link to pull our guys through . . . Doc has even had a little air time this morning:
https://www.pgatour.com/leaderboard.html

Speaking of Doc . . . I’m not a “Clothes Horse” by any means, but Doc could use some help on his wardrobe options. Personally, I was hoping he’d break out the pink pants from Friday as his flat stick seemed to respond well to them!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: @ the Byron Nelson . . .

May 16, 2021, 11:14 AM

Doc and Ben both playing well. Would love to see another 64 from Doc and see where he ends up. The course must really be playing easy or the conditions just perfect fro scoring.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Due to forecasted rains . . .

May 16, 2021, 11:34 AM

Course is set up 300 yards shorter than usual and the greens are receptive with the added moisture.

Any Kizzire fans out there? He is playing out of his mind!!!!!!!

Doc just got his 3rd birdie on the Par 3 7th . . . Tied for 5th . . . 3 shots back . . . Getting great airtime on the Golf Channel coverage right now!!!

Pull our guys through . . . It’s time for this old fat guy to go knock it about with friends!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 16, 2021, 1:04 PM

HIT'em well my friend. I'm heading out myself later this afternoon.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 16, 2021, 5:09 PM

Thanks for posting.

Did get some qt on the airwaves. Won't post any updates as there may be folks watching the recording.

Bryson finished t27 with a nice -3 today.

Billy went south at +4 on the outward 9 but fought his way back with 2 birdies coming home to finish t37. They'll both pick up some good points.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic