Topic: @ the Byron Nelson . . .
Replies: 4   Last Post: May 16, 2021, 5:09 PM by: Clemgalalways
[ Tiger Boards - Pros & Other ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

@ the Byron Nelson . . .

emoji_events [6]
Posted: May 16, 2021, 10:53 AM

Due to rainy conditions forecast for the afternoon, today’s play has been staggered and is in progress . . .

Here’s your Link to pull our guys through . . . Doc has even had a little air time this morning:
https://www.pgatour.com/leaderboard.html

Speaking of Doc . . . I’m not a “Clothes Horse” by any means, but Doc could use some help on his wardrobe options. Personally, I was hoping he’d break out the pink pants from Friday as his flat stick seemed to respond well to them!!!

2021 white level member link

Re: @ the Byron Nelson . . .

[3]
Posted: May 16, 2021, 11:14 AM

Doc and Ben both playing well. Would love to see another 64 from Doc and see where he ends up. The course must really be playing easy or the conditions just perfect fro scoring.

military_donation.jpg link

Due to forecasted rains . . .

[3]
Posted: May 16, 2021, 11:34 AM

Course is set up 300 yards shorter than usual and the greens are receptive with the added moisture.

Any Kizzire fans out there? He is playing out of his mind!!!!!!!

Doc just got his 3rd birdie on the Par 3 7th . . . Tied for 5th . . . 3 shots back . . . Getting great airtime on the Golf Channel coverage right now!!!

Pull our guys through . . . It’s time for this old fat guy to go knock it about with friends!!!

2021 white level member link

[2]
Posted: May 16, 2021, 1:04 PM

HIT'em well my friend. I'm heading out myself later this afternoon.

2021 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg link

[2]
Posted: May 16, 2021, 5:09 PM

Thanks for posting.

Did get some qt on the airwaves. Won't post any updates as there may be folks watching the recording.

Bryson finished t27 with a nice -3 today.

Billy went south at +4 on the outward 9 but fought his way back with 2 birdies coming home to finish t37. They'll both pick up some good points.

link

Replies: 4  
[ Tiger Boards - Pros & Other ]
Start New Topic
1208 people have read this post