GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNETs™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus TNETs™!

Love it!
monetization_on 100
Quality Content
monetization_on 0
Big Fish
monetization_on 250
Is it safe?
monetization_on 75
Flammable
monetization_on 200
Caring
monetization_on 200
Nom Nom Nom
monetization_on 250
Ooo, Shiny!
monetization_on 700
Hear ye, hear ye
monetization_on 200
Cheers
monetization_on 100
Bravo
monetization_on 250
Thumbs Up
monetization_on 0
Take My Coins
monetization_on 500
Great Idea!
monetization_on 150
Thumbs Down
monetization_on 10

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
@ the Blessings Collegiate Invitational . . .
Tiger Boards - Other Clemson Sports
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 6  

@ the Blessings Collegiate Invitational . . .

emoji_events [7]
Oct 5, 2022, 8:51 PM

our Guys ended up in 4th Place (out of 11) . . . Kudos to Jonathan Nielsen (9th), Andrew Swanson (11th) and Kian Rose (22nd) for keeping us respectable!!!

2022 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

Also @ the Blessings Collegiate Invitational . . .

emoji_events [5]
Oct 5, 2022, 8:55 PM

our Gals finished in 6th Place (also out of 11 Teams) . . . Kudos to Chloe Holder on her 5th Place finish!!!

https://clemsontigers.com/sports/womens-golf/roster/season/2022/chloe-holder/

(Shame on Clemson Sports Information Department for not supplying photos for ALL of our Gals!!! Inexcusable!!!)

Re: Also @ the Blessings Collegiate Invitational . . .

[2]
Oct 5, 2022, 9:10 PM

Absolutely, kuddos to Chloe!!!! Just when Melena bounced back, her teammates had their bad rounds. Annabelle finished last place in the tournament in birdies made. Only had 3 the entire tourney. Ouch. Hopefully Hester plays some of the freshman next tournament.

2022 orange level member flag link

Re: @ the Blessings Collegiate Invitational . . .

[3]
Oct 5, 2022, 8:58 PM

Two juniors and a sophomore. They had it going on there for awhile but just didn't finish strong. I kinda thought coach Byrd may have shaken up the line-up this tourney.

Our Guys . . .

[4]
Oct 5, 2022, 9:08 PM

have got to find another “stick” to lean on . . . You can’t compete at this level with less than 4 solid “sticks” . . . I had high hopes for Zack to be the one . . . evidently Coach Byrd was hoping the same

Our Gals are better than they showed . . . Really excited with Chloe’s efforts so far . . . I keep expecting to see Gabriella Tomanka in the line up . . . Is she hurt or just struggling?

Keep grinding and working Tigers . . .

Re: Our Guys . . .

[2]
Oct 5, 2022, 9:21 PM

Not hurt, they have an internal tournament for the 5th spot. The young freshman rawl had a pretty good summer of competition. Not sure why she hasn't showed up yet either.

I really thought they'd turn up the heat today and have a historic round. Can't seem to put 3 consistent rounds together. Love Kat to death but she just hasn't shown up in competition. And it's one or two holes she comes unglued and makes a triple bogey or worse.

Very uncharacteristic of Grewal to have as bad a round as she did.

Re: Our Guys . . .

[1]
Oct 6, 2022, 1:08 PM

Surprised to see there weren't lineup changes as well, Skeeta. Lets see what it looks like for the tourney at the end of the month. Might be time for a youth movement. Rose, Nielsen, and Swanson have earned their spots, but the final two should be up for grabs IMO.

Just my observation from looking at this on paper; I have no inside info or personal interaction with anyone involved with the program.

flag link

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: ACC Championship
FOR SALE: I have 1 ticket in Section 111 for the ACC Championship. It's on the Clemson sideline between the 40...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

Tiger Boards - Other Clemson Sports
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
862 people have read this post