»
Topic: 76er®
Replies: 3   Last Post: Oct 22, 2021, 7:23 AM by: Clemgalalways®
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Tiger Boards - Amphitheatre ]
Start New Topic
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 3  

76er®

emoji_events [5]
Oct 21, 2021, 8:04 PM

-- is obviously a much better human than I.
I have a different take.

===========

My Bride's Pop and Mom moved to Anderson from Florida when we built in Oconee. They saw me as not on her level and were correct as she is special.
Her Mom died, and he slowly lost his vision.

He stormed Normandy (who can claim that). He taught himself French at 90 when blind to communicate with a girl he met back then. Few are like him. I am a fan! His brain remained sharp. He died at 96 and remained super active.

He refused to move in with us as he valued his independence. We have room, could have had his own area. That meant my Bride had to drive to Anderson every day for years. That aint right as she is also old, too old for that. She is the saint I aint.

76er® and many of us deal (or will) with caring for older folks. Many surely deserve all we can do.
It is the way of the World.

2021 white level member flag link

"... I developed a hate for coots at an early age .."

Re: 76er®

[3]
Oct 21, 2021, 8:21 PM

Must have missed what was 76er reference for. That said, spot on. That's just what families do. I'd trade taking care of someone for anything in the world. Both mine passed early so please cherish every last second.

Dad died from terminal cancer and even though he didn't know it, I'd give my last dime to change another diaper on him.

That's why we love Dabo, CBV et al because they get it. I'd venture to say most Clemson fans get it too. Peace be with you my friend.

Link

[3]
Oct 21, 2021, 8:51 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/clemson-forum/thread/asking-tiger-nation-for-sincere-prayers-once-again-i-posted-2104997

2021 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link

Take care, stay well and see you soon in The Valley!

Re: Link

[2]
Oct 22, 2021, 7:23 AM

Thanks

Replies: 3  
[ Tiger Boards - Amphitheatre ]
Start New Topic
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
548 people have read this post