»
Topic: 35-24 Clemson
Replies: 4   Last Post: Oct 18, 2021, 9:06 AM by: Buckhed
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

35-24 Clemson

[1]
Oct 17, 2021, 7:42 PM

Next weekend, bet we hit those big plays left on the table Friday

2021 orange level member flag link

Re: 35-24 Clemson

[1]
Oct 17, 2021, 9:01 PM

Hello Mjc3194,

You're prediction seems reasonable. Think about it ... just completing 1 more big play (i.e., 50 yard pass drop by J.Ross, which does not include the extra YAC after he catches it) and avoiding 1 catastrophic play (i.e., the terrible snap that went over DJ's head) during Syracuse game and at WORST we get another 6 points (i.e., 2 FGs).

With reasonable luck, both OG Will Putnam and OT Walker Parks will be fully healthy -and- play from the C position will be adequate. Good O-Line play will lead to another 2 TDs minimum ... if the WR's don't resume their bad practice of boxing the football as they largely did before the Syracuse game.

34 points sounds reasonable vs. a mediocre Pitt defense IF IF IF our O-Line is healthy and WR's avoid drops.

flag link

Oct 17, 2021, 9:07 PM

Dj has been pretty bad, but didn’t look god awful against Syracuse, he threw some dimes but were dropped like you said. Did we make strides on the scoreboard no, but for the first time all season the explosive plays were actually there just barley missed them. These guys expect to be in the playoffs and without that being possible I believe they are going to fight like #### to get to the ACCCG, also Pitt could score less they haven’t come close to playing a defense even near the caliber of ours.

Oct 17, 2021, 9:03 PM

Ok

I'll Take Whatever You're Drinking....

Oct 18, 2021, 9:06 AM

for $100.00 Alex.

I hope you're right.

flag link

Replies: 4  
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]