»
Topic: #2 Tigers...
Replies: 5   Last Post: Sep 15, 2021, 2:32 PM by: tigerband1®
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus PawCoins!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Tiger Boards - Soccer ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

#2 Tigers...

emoji_events [10]
Sep 14, 2021, 7:29 PM

19 minutes in and leading Georgia Southern 3-0...https://www.espn.com/watch/player/_/id/c36a5553-351c-416e-ad07-5389811534cb

flag link

Re: #2 Tigers...

emoji_events [5]
Sep 14, 2021, 9:29 PM

Thanks for posting. Was a good a good game as expected. So far they are looking good.

2021 white level member flag link

We are a soccer school.

[3]
Sep 14, 2021, 9:52 PM

:)

2021 white level member flag link

Cobbox on Brad Brownell: “His only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: #2 Tigers...

[3]
Sep 14, 2021, 11:00 PM

I am spending some time in Clemson this month. I went to the soccer game and enjoyed watching our Tigers dominate an overmatched Georgia Southern team. Admission is only $2 - what a bargain.

One question: does anyone know why they just have chalk outlines of the tiger paw at midfield and the ACC logos? Why don't they fill them in with orange? Those chalk outlines are like the tiger paw and ACC died right there on Historic Riggs Field.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link

Probably because both men & women play at Riggs & ...

[2]
Sep 15, 2021, 1:39 AM

... a lot more games are played at Riggs (compare to say Death Valley), so that much orange paint sprayed on the grass that often would probably eventually kill the grass.

flag link

Re: Probably because both men & women play at Riggs & ...

Sep 15, 2021, 2:32 PM

Thank you for the thoughtful response. Makes sense. I guess the new Lacrosse team will play there too.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Boston College
FOR SALE: **Extra hotel room available** 2 queen beds at the Comfort Inn and Suites Clemson for the BC game. I...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Soccer ]
Start New Topic
1732 people have read this post