Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
$50K reward offered, documentary on death of Clemson student
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,934

$50K reward offered, documentary on death of Clemson student

Sep 21, 2021, 10:23 AM

https://www.wspa.com/news/top-stories/50k-reward-offered-for-info-in-2014-death-of-clemson-student-tucker-hipps/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought the frats killed him***

Sep 21, 2021, 10:27 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

His fraternity "brothers" did it.***

Sep 21, 2021, 10:27 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: $50K reward offered, documentary on death of Clemson student

Sep 21, 2021, 11:04 AM

This incident made me realize just how rotten millennials are and that they got that way due to horrible parenting from us boomers…I was in that sorry frat back in 80s. The fact that there was not a single person in that bunch with enough integrity to come clean makes me ill to this day.
These punks are mid to late 20s now, probably go to church and tell people how great their Clemson experience was…
I would hunt them down like the vermin they are had it been my son. Whether they were involved in the incident or not, they are all scum and should die a similar death.
This incident is why all 3 of my kids went to schools without Greek nonsense - heck, the KA boys were openly racist in the 80s, my guys killed this poor kid, and I never once saw anything good come from frats. Frat boys are not needed.
Flush them all down the nearest toilet!
I’m sure the parents of the victim think Clemson is a very special place…

easy.. u dont what happened

Sep 21, 2021, 11:15 AM

ive jumped off that bridge several times over dares.

almost landed in a row boat one time . I certainly wouldn't blame the guys who dared me to do if i got hurt.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Sep 21, 2021, 12:09 PM

I get it. The family just wants closure. Dealing with the uncertainty of the how’s and why’s would be terrible to live with and extremely difficult to overcome. I feel they will never move on without these answers. Somebody knows something. There is at least one or more witnesses. Tucker would not have randomly jumped off the bridge for any reason without someone watching for proof he did it.

$50k is a good start. Someone will eventually crack. Secrets rarely ever remain secret.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 21, 2021, 12:13 PM

So you’re hoping the soulless grow souls? Doubt it…

Sep 21, 2021, 12:25 PM

Nope I’m betting on the soulless being rotten greedy little shlts who try and exchange info for $$ and immunity.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,934
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic