Well you must haven't watched the Tigers play this season. If you think we will go into Tallahassee and just curb stomp FSU you will be very disappointed. We will get the Noles best shot and if we play anything close to like the NCST game, we can kiss NC goodbye. If we bring our A game we will win but it's not going to be easy even then.
If you weren't concerned for every game you wouldn't be a fan. Most all of us have to wear same Clemson shirts, certain pants, etc. Even if we fill good about the game, it's another Saturday and anything can (probably won't) happen. Don't make fun of people concerned and enjoy the anxiety of being a sports fan with an amazing team in an amazing era. Tigers will win, yet I will be concerned and yelling my head off cheering for our tigers!!!
Well, just to set the record straight, I'm one of the concerned ones and just wanted to take a moment to be self-absorbed and become concerned about my concern.
* My main concern is whether Gallman will be his usual self or if he will be concerned about getting hit. We need him to hit the mesh point on-time and hit the hole with authority before it closes.
* My second concern is who goes in after Gallman and I'm concerned that it might be necessary. If it is, I'm concerned what Elliott and Scott might be concerned about. If they're concerned about hitting the hole on time, they should run Fuller in next.
* If Fuller can't get it done, I'm concerned they won't recognize that Feaster can fake inside and jump-step to the edge where a world of space may be waiting before anybody can react.
* I'm concerned that if Feaster gets in the game, he might be 40 yards downfield on a run and we'll have nobody fast enough to block for him to make the last 2 yards.
* I'm concerned that if we hang 50 points on FSU, they might not want us to come back in a couple of years.
Dang, there is just so much to be concerned about.