Lakefront Luxury. Clemson Charm. Nestled along beautiful Lake Hartwell, and just minutes from campus, Death Valley and Littlejohn Coliseum, Lakeside Lodge Clemson offers not only the perfect weekend getaway, but hassle-free vacation home.
Resort-like amenities to enjoy include an on-site restaurant and bar, spacious pool with water features, hot tub, oversized lakeside fire pit, gazebo, amphitheater, fitness center, and Lakeside Lodge's own mini football field – perfect for those tailgating weekends!
The condos and common areas are meticulously designed and decorated with a subtle nod to its Clemson roots, while maintaining a spacious and welcoming atmosphere for any guest or condo-owner.
Anxious to see for yourself? Check out a sneak peek of our tour below.
Lock-and-Leave Vacation Home. Imagine showing up to a beautiful lakeside property and not having to do anything but unpack your bags and relax? Lakeside Lodge is the epitome of the lock-and-leave vacation ownership. Offering a mix of studio, one-bedroom, two-bedroom and three-bedroom condos to accommodate anyone, ownership can be customized to suit your needs. Since your condo is under property management you get to spend more time doing what you like to do instead of worrying about home repairs, yard work, and cleaning!
The best part, though? Owners can opt to have their unit in the rental program to generate income when they’re not using it. When an owner’s unit (or partial unit) is rented, they receive 60% of the room revenue. The other 40% goes to the management company to cover the costs of housekeeping services, concierge services, toiletries, advertising and booking fees for online travel agencies. Owners do not have to do anything other than collect their checks at the end of each month.
One Clemson. One Lakeside Lodge. All Lakeside Lodge owners are considered part of our Clemson family, and we pride ourselves on our welcoming community of staff, guests and condo-owners alike. Whether you’re a Clemson alumni, sports fanatic, parent of student, lake-lover, or real-estate investor – Lakeside Lodge Clemson is the place for you!
Staff was friendly, great view and proximity to Campus; amenities appeared to be nice... However, several issues:
1. "Shared" suite (door in between rooms) was not sound or light proof - could hear entire conversations held from the adjoining room beginning at arrival time until the other party decided to sleep.
2. Bathroom only had a pocket door that would not stay closed. We would advise against closing the pocket door from outside. It will lock and you'll need a coin (quarter) to unlock it.
3. Bathroom had red algae growing from not being properly cleaned.
4. Bathroom exhaust fan had dust/fiber-type buildup.
5. Does not offer breakfast, which is not stated at booking; they do serve brunch (from 10am to 2pm), probably great for a late sleeper, NOT good for couples with children.
Proximity is definitely not worth the price.
It appears that more money was placed into the location than into the construction.
BUYER BEWARE.. If you want to play a round of golf and then come back to relax with an adult beverage (brought by the patron) and a cigar - not an option, as you must purchase drinks offered by Lakeside and only allowed to smoke in your vehicle.