Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Who is ready....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Who is ready....

Apr 22, 2021, 9:28 AM

...for a full Death Valley and tailgating this fall? It seems it has been forever since the Valley had 80,000 rocking the stands. Tailgating just adds to the Gameday atmosphere and I cant wait for it to return this fall.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

I. for one, am MORE than ready for the "pageantry" of

Apr 22, 2021, 9:37 AM

college football to return in all its glory.

Those not in the South just don't realize what a truly religious experience that is. Can't wait for the first game. Georgia Peaches and Bengal Babes all decked out in their finest sundresses and big shades (sunglasses). It's a beeyootiful thing. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Those of which you speak are someones' daughters!***

Apr 22, 2021, 9:42 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Those of which you speak are someones' daughters!***

Apr 22, 2021, 4:27 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am ready ... but, and

Feb 27, 2024, 11:24 AM

I will be Karen-ed for saying this, I am not ready to be forced to wear a mask at an open-air event with the vast majority of attendees being immune to COVID, even the variants. What the crap do we get the vaccines and antibodies for?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: I am ready ... but, and

Apr 23, 2021, 1:53 PM

The spring game was awkward with the sign police having all of us 6 ft distanced reminded to keep our masks on ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Easy.. you will blow your wad by July. Pace

Apr 22, 2021, 10:15 AM

Yourself.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Who is ready....

Apr 22, 2021, 12:20 PM

Prettiest women in the world are at college football games.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

???***

Apr 23, 2021, 12:47 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 23, 2021, 1:09 PM

Will it ever be the same again?

It would be great to see people together again in large numbers!

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Apr 23, 2021, 2:37 PM

The stadium will be full this fall. I don't know the details regarding masks, etc.

https://www.wspa.com/sports/clemson-tigers-sports/clemson-expects-to-have-full-capacity-for-football-games-this-fall/

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic