Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: Travis Etienne NFL draft tape
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1,104

TNET: WATCH: Travis Etienne NFL draft tape

Apr 9, 2021, 12:48 PM

WATCH: Travis Etienne NFL draft tape

Check out a few of the accomplishments from Clemson running back Travis Etienne in the following video, courtesy of the ACC Digital Network. Video Description: Clemson running back Travis Etienne is one of the most accomplished players in the 2021 NFL Draft. The two-time ACC Player of The Year finis Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: Travis Etienne NFL draft tape

Apr 10, 2021, 10:33 PM

Gonna miss that dude. Really hoped his brother would follow his footsteps but its been quiet on that front. Rumor has it that LiL' ETN is bigger, more polished and a better APB at the same age and stage as Big Bro.

I met ETN's mom, aunt and several cousins at a home game. It was their first trip to Clemson. Several cousins and Aunt had on jerseys with #9 and Etienne but only problem was they were LSU colors. ETN mom had already splurged and got herself a #9 Clemson Jersey. I kind of chuckled at the LSU colors. I gave them a hard time and said, "Y'all do realize those colors are for the wrong Tigers? ". They laughed and said yeah but we are from La and we got the name and number right. I think they thought he was headed to LSU and were all in until ETN flipped the ######.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1,104
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic